Time travel using HZ frequency and crystals ?! Please advise;

lamdo263

Hi guy,

Been reading the schematics about using frequency and equations to achieve physical time travel, my work also involves using a combination of quartz crystals and HZ frequency to achieve time travel

Do any members know how exatlcy time travel can be achieved using only HZ frequency and a crystal?

My idea would be to somehow inject or play a certain HZ frequency into or on / around the quartz crystal, in an attempt to open a portal this way.

The crystal would act as the power source if you will, while the frequency is the fuel

Would this work?

If not, please advise me on how to achieve time travel using only a crystal and frequency

Are there any specific HZ frequency that will open a portal or activate my crystal?

I have been using the 369 Tesla frequency, and the F = 1/Time equation

Please help
How this setup goes, is that you need at least five points sensing with some sort of crystal sensing probably crystal wafer. This crystal lays flat on the skin and picked up one's vibrations per area. Now on those crystals a broadcast transducer, that sends one's vibrational info to a small computer & info store bios bus. Like a mini raspberry pie bort of computer with a storage memory bus attached. That would be step one.

Next step before one downloads the person's vibrational bio-signatures to temporary storage, is a Steven Gibb's-like method of causing time space dimensional rift area dilation. Okay' this is an example, so in some reports of HDR users trying to break OEM method use protocols, a small tesla could in conjunction with an HDR, be employed to open a porthole in time & space. Said concept used in The Basagio interviews, for him as a guest of his dad's at a secure facility, a machine said where the user via Tesla mechanics, could jump space and or time.

This proposed device, should not exceed the size of a toaster along with being body wearable, say with the use of a carry along strap.

Last step in the concept rough-out stage, is that your crystal body sensing, must be lineally through shunted as current active information from your body information storage bus, As then fed into the time and space porthole opening, so that a target destination lock-on will occur and the then excited transferred mass, can be shunted as whooshed transferred matter into the made by frequency porthole through space & time way.

In nanoseconds the second function of the take along users Rasbery Pie-like computer is that the definition content user's account active status being must be projected on that target landing point and the mini-computer must realize that the storage info must then be refixed on that point as the user's new destination spot.

If one wants to use prove this concept, then a test animal such as a feed rabbit could be used, but another master mini-computer would have to be employed, in order to target the original point of departure and reestablish another route through portal in order for the rabbit to regain the home destination.

So this way as a concept, everything that the user of this device would need, is all on him and no other off-the-person devices are needed.

DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSABILITY OR BLAME ON THE ESPOUSAL OF FORGIVEN TIME AND PLACE BRIDGING CONCEPT: This is only a concept said printed at this point, as I the educator at this point am legally NOT responsible for the say describing this concept. The user and intended takes all liability responsibilities at this point.; Sworn Lamdo 263 on this date of posting.

jiangnanah

Nikola Tesla was indeed a genius, but his time machine was never invented. According to Ms. Baba Vanga's prophecy, it will take at least 2288 years for humans to achieve physical time travel. Ms. Babawanga said that humans must find aliens and then use alien technology to obtain the secrets of time travel. Earthlings cannot make time machines with current technology. Because we don't know time at all. Astral projection cannot change history. All time travelers who intend to go back to the past intend to change history.

Ms. Baba Vanga predicted that "1) 2125 year - Hungary receives a signal from the universe. 2) 2288 year - Physical travel through time and space begins, new contact with aliens. I hope James Webb Space Telescope will find aliens Technology. Improve human civilization. I found it impossible for electricity to travel through time and space. This can require a lot of energy. High pressure experiments led to the failure of the Montauk and Philadelphia experiments.

The Building Lord, I think you should focus on alien technology.

Last edited:

vp8671

I don't want to upset your world, but elettricity does travel through time and space, it doesn't require a lot of energy, few volts can do the trick

lamdo263

Nikola Tesla was indeed a genius, but his time machine was never invented. According to Ms. Baba Vanga's prophecy, it will take at least 2288 years for humans to achieve physical time travel. Ms. Babawanga said that humans must find aliens and then use alien technology to obtain the secrets of time travel. Earthlings cannot make time machines with current technology. Because we don't know time at all. Astral projection cannot change history. All time travelers who intend to go back to the past intend to change history.

Ms. Baba Vanga predicted that "1) 2125 year - Hungary receives a signal from the universe. 2) 2288 year - Physical travel through time and space begins, new contact with aliens. I hope James Webb Space Telescope will find aliens Technology. Improve human civilization. I found it impossible for electricity to travel through time and space. This can require a lot of energy. High pressure experiments led to the failure of the Montauk and Philadelphia experiments.

The Building Lord, I think you should focus on alien technology.
Are you talking to me as you haven't quoted me?

vp8671

Well yes, I am talking to you , elettricity, like we all do travel from present to the future, a misconception is that elettricity is energy, its not, its an electron movement, electrons travels trhough space , believe it or not

jiangnanah

Well yes, I am talking to you , elettricity, like we all do travel from present to the future, a misconception is that elettricity is energy, its not, its an electron movement, electrons travels trhough space , believe it or not
Electrons travel at the speed of light. That's 3 times 10^8m/s. It can't go faster than the speed of light. So you can't change time.

vp8671

Electrons DO not travel at the speed of light, in fact inside a conductor the speed is quite low, it is called drift velocity, probably you are confusing electric field interaction ( which produces work, in physics terms , energy ) with speed. Interactions of particles with fields are exchanged at the speed of light, but this doesn't mean that the particle is accellerated at that speed. If you think I am bogus, pick up any basic physics book

jiangnanah

My idea is that you might use what @TimeFlipper called an old quantum tunnel transistor, called a surface barrier transistor (SBT). You can only buy this in American museums. A 555 generator, a boost device that acts like a Tesla coil. A quartz crystal, according to the Chinese I Ching theory, the world is divided into six dimensions. Binary signals can travel in the past and future. So you have to use a digital signal generator, like the 555 generator to generate a square wave signal. The Surface barrier transistor (SBT) was invented by Preston Nichols based on the Montauk experiment. According to @TimeFlipper it's based on the quantum tunneling effect. But the transistor can only be purchased from the Transistor Museum in the United States. So I can't do this experiment. The booster device acts like a Tesla coil to generate a portal signal. You can follow Steven Gibbs to make a portal.

vp8671

A binary signal , is somehow a matemathical conjecture, if you take a look at a digital signal you will find that the raised voltage is really a sinusoidl modulated by an exponential, so in nature there is not a sharp change in direction. I would like to know how a quantum tunnelling transistor can achieve time travel as well.