Time Traveler Caught on DRONE Video

ApexTV

This video, taken by a drone in the rural United States, claims to show a teleportation caught on tape. In the video, a man can be seen walking on the street that suddenly vanishes. Theories have arisen as an attempt to explain what happened with some claiming that the footage depicts a real case of teleportation or time travel caught on tape while others maintain that this is nothing more than tricky editing. Whether it be teleportation, time travel, or just editing, the final decision on the validity of this video is up to you.

More at - Teleportation Caught on DRONE Video - Paranormal Elite

TimeFlipper

This video, taken by a drone in the rural United States, claims to show a teleportation caught on tape. In the video, a man can be seen walking on the street that suddenly vanishes. Theories have arisen as an attempt to explain what happened with some claiming that the footage depicts a real case of teleportation or time travel caught on tape while others maintain that this is nothing more than tricky editing. Whether it be teleportation, time travel, or just editing, the final decision on the validity of this video is up to you.

More at - Teleportation Caught on DRONE Video - Paranormal Elite
Thanks for the great laugh...I laughed so much tears went into my keyboard and i had to buy another one...The last time i laughed so much was when Boris Yeltsin told Bill Clinton his wile Hillary was going to be a President of the USA one day..
e8.jpg