Time Traveler Trap

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
It's actually not to hard. All you have to do is wait for them, then just do one TINY little thing that won't make the device work, and then corner them.

AAA

It's actually not to hard. All you have to do is wait for them, then just do one TINY little thing that won't make the device work, and then corner them.

Won't work. If they are from the future, they already know about it, thus will avoid it. Maybe it works with a two party system whereby feasibility of going back to intervene is a more relevant factor.

Think like a time traveler. If you were going back, would you walk into a trap? Maybe as bait or something, but otherwise you would avoid it. If there is a two party system in place as a contingency, even if you did manage to trap someone, there is always the problem of having a shit-storm coming at you from the future. Don't try it, or you're done.

AAA

Didn't think of it that way.

Think of the mechanics of time travel in terms of events and circumstances functioning in loops, ...for example; Point A is the present. Point B is sometime in the future. Point C is in the past.

Think of each set of data, events, and circumstances as a dot on a big connect the dots. How they relate to each other is the lines that connect them. Then apply reason such as inference deduction, deduction, induction, etc.

You can see Point A because you are there. You can see point C because it is in the past. But you cannot see point B because it is in the future. What you can do is derive information about Point B by using Points A and B. That is to say that in order for C and A to be true, B must happen as a qualifier or prerequisite thereof. It is really a game of logic, kind of like Chess through time, analyzing cause/effect in a time loop.

There is also the factor of calculating things from two perspective, be it relative to the timeline/time-stream, and relative to the traveler. Points A, B, C, D, etc.. can be switched around, depending on the perspective.

It gets complicated real quick when you start to consider things a little deeper.

Tron1

what if the creation of time travel is just a big farce. There is no where to go with it so they let poeple like us talk about it more and more, The more people that come around that say we're a time traveller we immediately try to debunk them and try to have a plausible explanation for it for them of being a false agitator. Tie Travel was meant to keep time. Then people got ideas then got thrown off track. see if we can try to make our own timeline of what we think happened where we got to the point where we had to invlove time travel in our lives. I'm writing everything down that i remember and turning into a book. the theory is this. As far as i know the whole universe is lost.

AAA

what if the creation of time travel is just a big farce. There is no where to go with it so they let poeple like us talk about it more and more, The more people that come around that say we're a time traveller we immediately try to debunk them and try to have a plausible explanation for it for them of being a false agitator. Tie Travel was meant to keep time. Then people got ideas then got thrown off track. see if we can try to make our own timeline of what we think happened where we got to the point where we had to invlove time travel in our lives. I'm writing everything down that i remember and turning into a book. the theory is this. As far as i know the whole universe is lost.

It is real.

AAA

if it's real then where's the proof

It is everywhere in plain sight. You just have to be able to recognize it.

I find it interesting how I will make huge blunders in terms of exposure, telling what to look for and giving hints, yet no one catches it because they are expecting Marty McFly in a DeLorean. I have even gone so far as to explain it to people in detail while showing them physical proof. They cannot wrap their head around it because it requires actually using their brain to analyze data as applicable to the time stream. It also requires you to think outside the box, to let go of your normal perception of time.

The old adage about not seeing the forest for the trees in the way applies.

Granted, it's not exactly easy to see. You have to work at it. You have to either be privy to key information that allows it, and/or to sift through massive amounts of data for those little tid-bits of info that defy the normal flow of time. Once you DO see it, it'll blow your mind.

I have been dealing with this stuff for about 27 or more years, and only in recent years did I realize what I was actually seeing. Now that I do, I am seeing SO MUCH that I have to block it out sometimes just to stay grounded in normalcy. While everyone is wondering if it is real or not, looking for proof, I am sitting here wondering how I am going to make it to points of time and space in the past where I see that I will have gone, or whether it was the other me, or perhaps someone else.

Have you ever seen the movie "Contact" with Jodie Foster? Do you remember the scene at the end where they(James Woods and Angela Basset) were talking about what happened? She mentions that Jodie Foster's character's recording device only recorded static of an event that took a split second. James Woods' character responds that what makes it significant is that it recorded 18 hours of static, not just a split second of it.

THAT'S how it works. It is all about logic and perception.

Tron1

thanks walt i appreciate your consideration and appreciation i always admired logic people. I only trust a few people. Because there is a connection between. I now just found out that i have a fifth neice from my other uncle's family. And another nephew which makes 5 neices and 3 nephew's. If that is the case my cousins have a whole bunch but who cares. It adds on 9 more total. Well if your every up for a convo feel free to start a convo in the pm box. But yeahi am planning something else shelter wise.