Time Traveler watching Mike Tyson

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Fab! Who would have thought? Cellphones made to that extent weren't made in 1995. I suspect either it was a time traveler from the future, or maybe one from the ancient past disguising himself in 90s clothing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe in time travelers and thanks for sharing. It makes us think. BUT, are you sure it wasn't a cam corder?

$_35.JPG

I did a Google image search for 1995 cam corder and these popped up.

Again, not meaning to play devil's advocate, but.....

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I believe in time travelers and thanks for sharing. It makes us think. BUT, are you sure it wasn't a cam corder?

View attachment 2906

I did a Google image search for 1995 cam corder and these popped up.

Again, not meaning to play devil's advocate, but.....

I did a search on this camcorder. From what I can find, this camcorder came on the scene in 2006. Back in 1995 all that was available was the larger much more bulky tape based camcorders.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Can't really tell how thick it is, though, but when Einstein is a believer, it starts to make you wonder! The one I found wasn't so bulky... Still, there are definitely time travelers among us so it wouldn't really surprise me either way.

Martian

It's a Casio QV-100, which came out in 1995. Whoever posted the video on YouTube was probably born after 2000 and thinks that 90s technology was the same as 80s or 70s tech. :rolleyes: