TimeTraveler01001 Recent Activity

Crethox

Not to mention the host's name is not the one mentioned by him in the first place. Except if it's the same person with 2 different surnames lol

Himalayan Hermit

Quick update about the c2c show on Dec.25th here's what the site says...

Lunar Cover-Up
Date:12-25-11
Host:George Knapp
Guests:Ken Johnston
Ken Johnston, who worked for NASA's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions, says he was fired for telling the truth. He joins George Knapp to share his contention that NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities, and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon.

Doesn't look like anything about TimeTraveler01001 so I'm assuming he's lying once again. Wonder what he will pull next. hmmmmm?
Yep, I posted this yesterday on the real john titor youtube thread too. Of course he was bluffing :D

PamelaM

He was probably told to call in at a certain time. I don't know if anyone is even going to take the
Time to listen especially after his last failed video. I know I am not . I plan on spending that day with my family.
By the way MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

Liberty

New world order is loosing so bad right now they should cry!
We ALL knew he would fail!

Merry Christmas E1

Pam hope to see you in chat tonight.

wendigo989

Hey everyone,

I just saw Ren's post about the real John Titor. That got me researching Titor, and I just came across this guy, timetraveler01001, who says he created John Titor. Have you all heard of him? Anyway, I subscribed to his channel, and I saw he just posted "conclusive evidence" of his claims. My sound isn't working on my computer, so I can't tell what he's saying, but it seems like he's claiming to have video of his machine from 2000. What do you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lNI3jAnhHk&context=C3dc7684ADOEgsToPDskL_KONvvvcxL8Rr8GLc-2bC

Himalayan Hermit

Hey everyone,

I just saw Ren's post about the real John Titor. That got me researching Titor, and I just came across this guy, timetraveler01001, who says he created John Titor. Have you all heard of him? Anyway, I subscribed to his channel, and I saw he just posted "conclusive evidence" of his claims. My sound isn't working on my computer, so I can't tell what he's saying, but it seems like he's claiming to have video of his machine from 2000. What do you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lNI3jAnhHk&context=C3dc7684ADOEgsToPDskL_KONvvvcxL8Rr8GLc-2bC

I hope you're joking about your post. The guy who is posting those videos has severe psychological/mental problems. We're all praying he finds help. Enough said. That chap does not deserve more threads, so kill this thread already =)