TimeTraveler01001 Recent Activity

Samstwitch

Hey everyone,

I just saw Ren's post about the real John Titor. That got me researching Titor, and I just came across this guy, timetraveler01001, who says he created John Titor. Have you all heard of him? Anyway, I subscribed to his channel, and I saw he just posted "conclusive evidence" of his claims. My sound isn't working on my computer, so I can't tell what he's saying, but it seems like he's claiming to have video of his machine from 2000. What do you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lNI3jAnhHk&context=C3dc7684ADOEgsToPDskL_KONvvvcxL8Rr8GLc-2bC

Yeah, there's already a thread on this topic at: TimeTraveler01001 Recent Activity

He's a fake and doesn't even deserve that thread. Watch his latest video. He's a complete idiot. Did you not notice his "time machine" is a child's rocking horse wrapped in Christmas lights? Sheesh.

wendigo989

Well, I'm definitely tuning in tonight. I think this guy has a good sense of humor but holds some valuable information about John Titor. He's provided a real code for sure, and that third video is a little distressing. Also, I heard he got Pamela's song.

Himalayan Hermit

Well, I'm definitely tuning in tonight. I think this guy has a good sense of humor but holds some valuable information about John Titor. He's provided a real code for sure, and that third video is a little distressing. Also, I heard he got Pamela's song.
Valuable information? Please tell me you're joking. All he's shown are his idiotic and obscene antics.

Liberty

That guy is a loon! Titor wanabe. You know its contageous today. We have a lot of Titor wanabes. Guess we can call it John Titorism where people get the impression they are John Titor! Oh shall I call it time travelism, where people think they are time travelers.

Samstwitch

Excuse me??!!! o_0 You can't be serious...:confused: He called Pam a "liar" and said there was no secret song. He said his toy rocking horse covered with Christmas tree lights was his time machine...And you think this guy "holds some valuable information about John Titor"????

Are you that Wendigo who used to troll the Myspace Forums? :cautious:

PamelaM

Seriously...what's a boy his age even doing with a rocking horse?
Is it his baby brothers? I have written him off as a titor wannabe.
But I think he is the most bizzare one yet. I haven't heard anyone even say
He was on coast to coast . I doubt if he even was.
Why are there so many crazy people out there when it comes to john?
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Ren

He's trying to be funny and mask his chemical imbalance at the same time. He thinks he is trolling me. Yes, he has named me several times. Instead he is making a fool out of himself. But he's also drawing in a new audience to the message. This makes him useful.

Ren

Excuse me??!!! o_0 You can't be serious...:confused: He called Pam a "liar" and said there was no secret song. He said his toy rocking horse covered with Christmas tree lights was his time machine...And you think this guy "holds some valuable information about John Titor"????

Are you that Wendigo who used to troll the Myspace Forums? :cautious:

He's ridiculous, Sam.