Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

jaquon

Timetraveler2063,

I know you will come back and check this. No matter how much people upset you here you need to keep your word with Sam and still have the private chat you scheduled with her. I will not be there less I offend you in anyway.
If you have any honor in you at all you will honor the word you gave her.
You need to lay off!

PamelaM

Timetraveler2063,

I know you will come back and check this. No matter how much people upset you here you need to keep your word with Sam and still have the private chat you scheduled with her. I will not be there less I offend you in anyway.
If you have any honor in you at all you will honor the word you gave her.
You need to lay off!

May I ask you Jaquon , since you brought up the daniel scripture in referrence to the 1335 , what your thoughts were on Time traveler2063 explaination that it has to do with sept. 16 2012? Because perhaps I am not understanding what this date has to do with the 1335 days. My understanding is that it has to do with the tribulation do you understand it in a different way?

PamelaM

All I did was put in Google : "Sept 16 2012 tribulation" all prophesying different things for that day. The rapture, the start of the tribulation,
christ coming back. and then some argue against it. reading some now.

Samstwitch

On August 19, 2012 I emailed timetraveler2036 and invited him to meet with me and Pamela for a Chat, and asked him what day he could meet us. He replied: "8-26-12 around 3:33 pm eastern will be a time that will work for me."

I noted it was strange that he asked us to meet at that particular time, and I wondered if it was a cryptic message that something was going to happen on that day at that exact time.

Now I see the news. Although it was Pacific Time, I noticed that Sunday's earthquake swarm of over 300 quakes (click on the green title to visit the thread) happened on August 26, 2012 began in California on August 26, 2012 at exactly 15:33 PM (3:33 PM). Click HERE to see the list of earthquakes that happened that day, scroll down to the second from the bottom (when the quakes began in the USA) and you'll see the FIRST QUAKE happened at "15:33 PM", which is 3:33 PM in military time.

I'm sure it was just a coincidence, as everybody says timetraveler2036 was a fake, nevertheless I found it interesting. Or perhaps I'm wrong about my observations.

POST NOTE: The time of the earthquake for 8-26-12 that was listed HERE at 15:33 PM has been removed and it is no longer listed. I have no idea why, but it's gone now. Perhaps it continually rolls over.

Jasmine

On August 19, 2012 I emailed timetraveler2036 and invited him to meet with me and Pamela for a Chat, and asked him what day he could meet us. He replied: "8-26-12 around 3:33 pm eastern will be a time that will work for me."

I noted it was strange that he asked us to meet at that particular time, and I wondered if it was a cryptic message that something was going to happen on that day at that exact time.

Now I see the news. Although it was Pacific Time, I noticed that Sunday's earthquake swarm of over 300 quakes (click on the green title to visit the thread) happened on August 26, 2012 began in California on August 26, 2012 at exactly 15:33 PM (3:33 PM). Click HERE to see the list of earthquakes that happened that day, scroll down to the second from the bottom (when the quakes began in the USA) and you'll see the FIRST QUAKE happened at "15:33 PM", which is 3:33 PM in military time.

I'm sure it was just a coincidence, as everybody says timetraveler2036 was a fake, nevertheless I found it interesting. Or perhaps I'm wrong about my observations.
Wow that's very interesting. That is a strange time to want to talk to someone.

Samstwitch

POST NOTE: The time of the earthquake for 8-26-12 that was listed HERE at 15:33 PM has been removed and it is no longer listed. I have no idea why, but it's gone now. Perhaps it continually rolls over.

What makes this even more interesting to me is that timetraveler2063 forecasted 2 major earthquakes happening on the North West Pacific and near Australia, and he cryptically eluded to them happening on September 16-17, 2012. The swarm of 300 earthquakes could be precursers. For those of you who have never lived in earthquake country (I lived my whole life in it until 2 months ago), major earthquakes always have precurser quakes!

If the 2 major earthquakes do happen as forecasted, I'm sure naysayers will come up with more reasons why timetraveler2063 should not be given any credibility. :rolleyes:

If the quakes do happen in September, I will be posting more. If they don't happen in September, I will be watching the remainder of the year to see if those events actually take place.

John Titor also forecasted disastrous events for 2012 that were related to water...comparing it to the Biblical story of the Egyptians and the Red Sea.

We will know soon enough. Time will reveal the truth.

TnWatchdog

POST NOTE: Now what I find even more strange is that the time of the earthquake for 8-26-12 that was listed HERE at 15:33 PM has been removed and it is no longer listed. I have no idea why, but it's gone now.

What makes this even more interesting to me is that timetraveler2063 forecasted 2 major earthquakes happening on the North West Pacific and near Australia, and he cryptically eluded to them happening on September 16-17, 2012. The swarm of 300 earthquakes could be precursers. For those of you who have never lived in earthquake country (I lived my whole life in it until 2 months ago), major earthquakes always have precurser quakes!

If the 2 major earthquakes do happen as forecasted, I'm sure naysayers will come up with more reasons why tt2063 should not be given any credibility. :rolleyes:

If the quakes don't happen in September, I will be watching the remainder of the year to see if those events actually take place.
Real-time Earthquake Map
FYI...your quake is listed on this site. Several sites drop quakes for whatever reason but they are increasing for sure.