Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

trekie4ever

One of his predictions just came true for me.... I haven't read too much into all this but I will now. Time traveller deserves a little more courtesy than some have given him. Real or troll.

Samstwitch

This video was posted by timetraveler2063 on July 5, 2012. If he's a fake, he's sure going all out. If he's for real, many are going to eat crow. Time will tell.

jaquon

One of his predictions just came true for me.... I haven't read too much into all this but I will now. Time traveller deserves a little more courtesy than some have given him. Real or troll.
Please let us know what it was?? As I said before no one gave the guy a chance.

Samstwitch

Please let us know what it was?? As I said before no one gave the guy a chance.
I will but it is too coincidental. So give me a couple days to make sure. If it is true... he could be psychic foe those who can't digest a time traveller

Yes, a very few of us are very interested. I would be forever grateful if you could share some evidence. Please let us know and thanks

PamelaM

I didnt realize how many people thought something was going to happen on sept 16 and 17th this year until I started googling it.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
it's the begining of the last quarter of 2012 and the whole planet x thing is spose to realy start get going in sept.... theres a lot of speculation on just when and what is going to happen thow it should be fun to watch