Titor Right Again (Google Demands Your Number)

titorite

He mentioned several times about the loss of privacy and the police state.

Well guess what. Google has frozen all my GMail and YouTube accounts until I give my phone number. Is this just me or for you too?

Time to ban Google.

Yeah but he never mentioned google anywhere. Nor Youtube.

And the way you state he mentioned a loss of privacy is misleading.

Tell your shrink about this.

You are missleading people here again. You'll never get well if you don't put in all of your effort. Their is everything right with honesty.

Ren

"Yeah but he never mentioned google anywhere. Nor Youtube."

Yeah, and I never mentioned he mentioned Google or YouTube either.

titorite

Well guess what. Google has frozen all my GMail and YouTube accounts until I give my phone number. Is this just me or for you too?

Time to ban Google.

Yes ren, you did mention google and youtube.

Keep working at it man. Honesty is superior to fantasy. Let your shrink know about your relapse.

Ren

Time to ban Google.

Yes ren, you did mention google and youtube.

Keep working at it man. Honesty is superior to fantasy. Let your shrink know about your relapse.

Why yes, I did mention Google and YouTube. Is there a point to your observation?
If I had a psychiatrist, would I need to tell him or her that I mentioned Google or YouTube?

Now can you find anywhere where I mentioned that John Titor 1 mentioned Google or YouTube when he was talking about the loss of privacy?

Seriously, titorite. I'm trying to politely follow your comments but find them difficult to understand. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that I'm trying to convince people on Paranormalis that John Titor 1 talked about Google and YouTube?

Ren

Titor must have been using Bing in 2036. ;)

Microsoft doesn't last 10 more years. Windows 8 is going to be such a grand failure that executives are strongly considering using free Linux the way they are enjoying the use of free Android for their mobile devices.

Microsoft Surface will fail.
Microsoft Windows Phone, what version are they on now?, it will fail.

Ren

titorite, I think I know how to help you. If you will reread my comments carefully, you'll find that you've been skipping over some words and misunderstanding the sentences.

I'll help you out, sir.
Here is something I typed that you completely misunderstood.
"Yeah, and I never mentioned he mentioned Google or YouTube either."
You must have skipped the words in large red letters.