Toroidal object found in a Park (any idea?)

gerove

The other question would be....Why on Earth would something like that, be in a park in Costa Rica?
Exactly, thats my point, normally is a park where come people with dogs and kids, I found however, other small parts in other area in the same park, the Park is not really big, I will check my harddrive and I will upload images, one of them comes with 4 letters, same magnetic object, I google it, and ask several people, also I use AI models to get answers about the co-relation between the 4 letters and the electronic or magnetic object...nothing...

At least now I understand that this is a manufactured product oriented to electronics.
I found it while I was studying a little bit the surface of revolution and the connection with the toroid and the GUT (Grand Unified Theory). I found another objects coming probably from old pots, very interesting, because not just in one part but several parts of the Park and several pots styles.

Also I found something that looks like a crystal-rock mineral that looks very exotic and similar to a meteorite (in a park in San Jose???). Another kind of synthetic rock with a perfect hole inside was found, all in the same park.
So I will upload in my next post the photos of everything.

Due to this I was researching a little bit and I investigate about the owners of the property before they sell it to the municipality of San Jose, was an Hacienda, coffee Hacienda, around 100-200 years ago, they create their own coins to trade in that time.
The owners was connected to the political "casta" and presidents (masons) of Costa Rica in the 1900.
The Spanish-descendants of the grand-grand father of the owner of this Hacienda (no coffee in the current area of the park, that was full of big trees and probably houses) they was very important linage of people from big important families connected to Rome and ancient Kings.

I take around 10 hours continuously looking for the name of the ancestors, I search in the current ancestors search engines available and I take several blank sheets and created a big family tree of this guy.
They was "cafetaleros" with a lot of money in that moment.

All this important people that arrived to Costa Rica around 1472 and all the ships coming to the coast to a new continent, new possibilities and investments, probably came full of stuff, or ancient artifacts or technologies, or whatever? why not?

So, I was speculating in my mind and playing around just time traveling with my neurons, that there is a LOT of possibilities that in a park, that was an Hacienda of Costa Rican-Spanish people where important spanish and royal families was their descendants, probably they settled in a new territory with stuff coming from Europe like books, knowledge or pots? I don't know, Im just a curious person that love a lot history. Also something very curious is that some parts of the park the grass doesn't grow (in circular shape), no life, this could be some kind of "vortex" or magnetic "anomaly".

Last edited by a moderator:

gerove

This mineral found in this Park in Costa Rica, looks like a meteorite, I already in reddit posted in the /meteorites and ask however I don't trust in their evaluation. if you see this object very close you will see that is a kind of glassy dark green specimen.

Attachments

• IMG-20220508-WA0196.jpg
    IMG-20220508-WA0196.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20220508-WA0197.jpg
    IMG-20220508-WA0197.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20220508-WA0198.jpg
    IMG-20220508-WA0198.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 3
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 3
  • Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 3

gerove

looks like several types of ancient? pots

Attachments

• Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Unknown-4.jpeg
    Unknown-4.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Unknown-7.jpeg
    Unknown-7.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 4

gerove

This is something I can not define it, seems like a rock, but the weight is very light, not like a rock, its very strong and is not plastic, I can probably take more pictures later so you can see the perfect hole.

Attachments

• Unknown-6.jpeg
    Unknown-6.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 5

gerove

This is another part found in a different spot in the Park several months later, but it seems to be the same material and shape of the first object I post initially. What is HRBC ???

Attachments

• Unknown-5.jpeg
    Unknown-5.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4