Transfer my soul inside my young past body

Sanyam Deshi

Hi I m Iris I m new , I m very sad and full of regret ,
a result of bad choices, I've ruined my life
I need to know if it is possible through astral time travel
transfer my soul into my young past physical body that I had on another year and remain there to relive, that part of my life and cange the past , without return here into my current body and time
I do not want to change only the perception about the past,
I need to be really inside my young past body and wake up really there and relive my life with the current memory , it is possible ? and how ?Is it very difficult? please help me
thanks you very much
Everyone in life has his or her own hardships and regret of different amounts. Life is about overcoming our mistakes and having hope for a better future. This sometimes means we must take actions to create a better future for ourselves because it won't happen on its own. I don't know if astral time travel is real or not, but nobody has any proven method for doing it and even if it was real, I would not suggest it as a beneficial way to solve your problems. The best kind of second chances are by improving your life moving forward and not dwelling on what could have happened if you could live life all over again. If you need any specific help to improve your life from here on out, I will gladly help. I wish you the best of luck.

Iris

Everyone in life has his or her own hardships and regret of different amounts. Life is about overcoming our mistakes and having hope for a better future. This sometimes means we must take actions to create a better future for ourselves because it won't happen on its own. I don't know if astral time travel is real or not, but nobody has any proven method for doing it and even if it was real, I would not suggest it as a beneficial way to solve your problems. The best kind of second chances are by improving your life moving forward and not dwelling on what could have happened if you could live life all over again. If you need any specific help to improve your life from here on out, I will gladly help. I wish you the best of luck.[/QUOTE]

thanks you very much but my life is ruined and there is nothing I can do more

Iris

[QUOTE="Sam Slagg, post: 94056, member: 6052
I would ask you Iris, what is impossible? That which the mind can conceive, it can surely achieve.[/QUOTE]

depends, not everything that you can imagine you can also do

for example, become a superman and fly

It is not possible for humans

Iris

Iris,

There are many of us in this forum there came here for the same reason as you. I had something horrible happen to me a little over a year ago. I was so desperate to change this, it was something that changed my life so significantly. I'm still battling with these awful emotions on a daily basis. I have wondered the same thing as you. If only there was a way I could have warned myself.

So far, the answer has been no, unfortunately. I have attempted many things, as well. Astral projection, prayers, remote viewing, hypnosis, meditation, etc.

All I have left now is to simply move forward, as difficult every day is for me. I just hope that one day maybe I'll wake up and my life will have changed on its own. That's all I have left now, maybe this is a test to see if I'm ready for something amazing that is going to happen in my life. Life doesn't have to be perfect right now, all you have to do is get by today and hope for a better tomorrow.

I know that we must go forward
but I can not do it

RHYS

IRIS, I challenge you to look into the wisdom given by previous responders here... Deciding traveling back to the past to "change something" has been a common ambition since man's ability to gain hindsight. I appreciate your desire to wake up into a healthy body. But I think you're neglecting the opportunity to manage with what absolutes you've been given to move forward. Don't allow yourself to get stuck in a circular, unproductive, adamant cycle of believing "going backwards" is the only way to propel your present future. I believe each tense is equally important. Regret can become an albatross to eat you alive if you've chosen to dwell in it.... Perhaps you can learn some dream techniques that may help you be able to heal from your past on a subconscious level, rather than physical. Take care.

Last edited:

Sam Slagg

[QUOTE="Sam Slagg, post: 94056, member: 6052
I would ask you Iris, what is impossible? That which the mind can conceive, it can surely achieve.

depends, not everything that you can imagine you can also do

for example, become a superman and fly

It is not possible for humans

I agree. Turning yourself into a fictional character that doesn't exist probably isn't the best course of action. My apologies to you. I should have been much more specific.

You say that your life is ruined, but according to whom? To what standard are you attempting to measure the success or failure of your life? Success, failure, these are concepts and nothing more. I believe that you need only shift your perspective of your concept of success and failure. I hope the best for you.

Sam Slagg

Iris,

There are many of us in this forum there came here for the same reason as you. I had something horrible happen to me a little over a year ago. I was so desperate to change this, it was something that changed my life so significantly. I'm still battling with these awful emotions on a daily basis. I have wondered the same thing as you. If only there was a way I could have warned myself.

So far, the answer has been no, unfortunately. I have attempted many things, as well. Astral projection, prayers, remote viewing, hypnosis, meditation, etc.

All I have left now is to simply move forward, as difficult every day is for me. I just hope that one day maybe I'll wake up and my life will have changed on its own. That's all I have left now, maybe this is a test to see if I'm ready for something amazing that is going to happen in my life. Life doesn't have to be perfect right now, all you have to do is get by today and hope for a better tomorrow.

I know that we must go forward
but I can not do it

Unless you are Bill Cosby, I would suggest that it is not beyond repair.

Sanyam Deshi

thanks you very much but my life is ruined and there is nothing I can do more
If you really believe that your life is that bad, then you should be optimistic. Think of it this way: you've got no direction to go but up. I'm positive that there are plenty of things you can do to improve your life. It is up to you to open your eyes and view these solutions. Instead shrouding yourself in a cloud of despair, you can take action and get your life moving again. It might be hard. Nobody is going to hand it to you. It's up to you to break from the chains that lock you down and rise up. It's hard to provide specific advice when a specific problem isn't provided, but this is general advice that anyone can use when there is a tough situation. Wake up and take the wheel!