Transfer my soul inside my young past body

Sam Slagg

Everyone in life has his or her own hardships and regret of different amounts. Life is about overcoming our mistakes and having hope for a better future. This sometimes means we must take actions to create a better future for ourselves because it won't happen on its own. I don't know if astral time travel is real or not, but nobody has any proven method for doing it and even if it was real, I would not suggest it as a beneficial way to solve your problems. The best kind of second chances are by improving your life moving forward and not dwelling on what could have happened if you could live life all over again. If you need any specific help to improve your life from here on out, I will gladly help. I wish you the best of luck.

thanks you very much but my life is ruined and there is nothing I can do more[/QUOTE]

I asked you this before with no response, so allow me to ask again. Who's definition of success or failure are you using to measure your life? Think about the question before you offer an answer, for it is a trick question. Regardless of your response, the answer to change your life will be the same.

Success and failure are concepts. Your perspective of these concepts are your definition. There lies the answer. I wish you luck and hope you understand.

Firefishe

Hi I m Iris I m new , I m very sad and full of regret ,
a result of bad choices, I've ruined my life
I need to know if it is possible through astral time travel
transfer my soul into my young past physical body that I had on another year and remain there to relive, that part of my life and cange the past , without return here into my current body and time
I do not want to change only the perception about the past,
I need to be really inside my young past body and wake up really there and relive my life with the current memory , it is possible ? and how ?Is it very difficult? please help me
thanks you very much

Iris, this is my first post here, and I can see this thread is from last year. Are you still interested in discussing this? (Also, I hope your life path has gotten better and things are better for you.)

Chocomil

Matter in your body will burst into flames if you were to try this, but you couldn't anyways because you are in this plane of existence

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Firefishe - Thank you for reviving this thread! :)

Anyway, I think what Iris said in the first post is, in a way, basically what I intend to do with myself. I want to change a number of things in history, then once I change all of them, I want to see how history unfolds with the changes intact, then start my new life, being literally born again on my birth date, in my case it's June 26, 1986. So I can definitely relate to this thread very much.

@Iris:

What I suggest you can do, if you are still with us, is to stop being so much of a pessimist and have more faith in yourself. In other words, you should believe there is something you can do about the past, and that you can even rewind your life back to where you originally wanted it.

Allow me to make another, more elaborate, suggestion here, if you may:

First, if you can afford it, go get yourself an HDR (short for Hyper-Dimensional Resonator). (HDRs are sold by a man named Steven Gibbs. There is a lot posted about Gibbs and HDRs on this website. Since you're from France and I'm assuming you don't speak English very well, there might be a language barrier.)

Second, if you are successful in getting yourself an HDR, find a nice quiet area, preferably well into the night, and turn on your HDR.

Third, try anything you can to the best of your ability to contact extraterrestrials (AKA aliens).

Fourth, when the extraterrestrials arrive at your location, request that they take you aboard their ship.

Fifth, tell the extraterrestrials what you want them to help you do, and why.

Sixth, do what they tell you to do, so that you will achieve your goals. (Change your past.)

Seventh, rewind your life back to where you want it to be, following the extraterrestrials' instructions, of course. ;)

Eighth, and finally, go ahead and live your brand new, much better life! :)

I hope this helps!

owlcool

You mean your Memories?
I suppose so, as Data.
But Neurological differences between your brain and your body might make limit this to only about a Year Max.
In a Year every cell in your body has been replaced, and that includes your brain.
To big of a change might have some nasty effects.

And even then, I am decently sure it would be a One way trip.

TimeFlipper

Rupert Sheldrake who wrote books on the Morphic Field, has a theory whereby memories are retained externally from our brains :)

If we suffer from Alzheimers or any other related condition, it is not our memories that are lost, its the parts of our brains that are cut off
from the Morphic Field preventing a mnemonic "download"..:)

The Morphic Field is the area where all knowledge is stored from the beginnings of our universe, and I suppose we could view geniuses
as having the ability to download some of its knowledge what ever that might be...Math Science Physics etc..
This would disprove the idea that knowledge is somehow passed on through our genes :)

TimeFlipper

I remember reading a book back in the 1960s that was written by vicar...
In the book he discussed how a soul or consciousness could transfer itself into another body, by a sort of swapping process..
There is apparently a spoken verse that must be conducted in close proximity to the person with whom youre going to swap with :eek:

In the Montauk books by Preston Nichols, there are several chapters written on soul transference, but nothing mentioning the spoken verse or a swapping process happening...he writes as if the other persons soul is kicked out during transference...
Im assuming that an electronic process would take place..