Travel back in time and prevent an accident?

TimeFlipper

Yes of course it's possible. I've done it and so has my Dad.
Really? OMG this is giving me hope! What did you change and did you stay in the same timeline?
Yes I used the lucid dream time travel method. It's so weird. You can change physical events in the same timeline in your dream. Debate - Lucid dream time travel
In your reply yesterday at "11:49 PM" you said to Angelhoney "Yes of course its possible. I`ve done it and so has my Dad", which means you had done it before yesterday obviously....So how come at "11:59 PM" yesterday, Marija sends a message to Kimberluv in the new discussions section (look at it now) saying>>Hi Kimberluv..Pegii and i are working on "attempting" to change our own pasts and the pasts of others by using a device called the HDR..we are NOT sure if it works but we will try to use it...etc etc..

Marija had said you are working on this with her which contradicts what you said to Angelhoney at 11:49 yesterday when you said..Yes of course its possible..Ive done it and so has my dad...All of this simply means that you have never travelled back in time or anything of what you have claimed...(The lucid dream time travel)

Last edited:

tflofasho

Really? OMG this is giving me hope! What did you change and did you stay in the same timeline?
Yes I used the lucid dream time travel method. It's so weird. You can change physical events in the same timeline in your dream. Debate - Lucid dream time travel
In your reply yesterday at "11:49 PM" you said to Angelhoney "Yes of course its possible. I`ve done it and so has my Dad", which means you had done it before yesterday obviously....So how come at "11:59 PM" yesterday, Marija sends a message to Kimberluv in the new discussions section (look at it now) saying>>Hi Kimberluv..Pegii and i are working on "attempting" to change our own pasts and the pasts of others by using a device called the HDR..we are NOT sure if it works but we will try to use it...etc etc..

Marija had said you are working on this with her which contradicts what you said to Angelhoney at 11:49 yesterday when you said..Yes of course its possible..Ive done it and so has my dad...All of this simply means that you have never travelled back in time or anything of what you have claimed...(The lucid dream time travel)

Sad to say, but I have to agree with you on this one. He's got a point. Stuff like this isn't healthy to people just so you know.

mariya94

She did. She actually changed a part of her past using lucid dream time travel. If you look at her post lucid dream time travel, you can see it. We are just trying to physically time travel using the HDR, which, unlike lucid dream time travel, does not let you do that. Pegii's dad really has been successful with the HDR if you read her other post where he disappeared for 10 minutes and then came back. Now, we are trying to see if it will work for us. It works for some people, and not for others, so we will try to see if the HDR will work for us so that we can try to change our own pasts and the pasts of others.

Last edited:

Pegii

Sad to say, but I have to agree with you on this one. He's got a point. Stuff like this isn't healthy to people just so you know.
Hey, I thought that you believed me

Pegii

She did. She actually changed a part of her past using lucid dream time travel. If you look at her post lucid dream time travel, you can see it. We are just trying to physically time travel using the HDR, which, unlike lucid dream time travel, does not let you do that. Pegii's dad really has been successful with the HDR if you read her other post where he disappeared for 10 minutes and then came back. Now, we are trying to see if it will work for us. It works for some people, and not for others, so we will try to see if the HDR will work for us so that we can try to change our own pasts and the pasts of others.
let's have a round of applause for you!

tflofasho

Hey, I thought that you believed me

Some of us are still skeptics; as alot of us always require empirical evidence. Belief is hard for most of us. Believe me.

Angelhoney

Pegii, what did you change? How do you know if the event actually changed or only your memory of it?
Do your really believe I can prevent myself from having surgery in my dream?

tflofasho

Angelhoney, if you're worried about your situation, use ho'ponopono and tell yourself you're sorry, please forgive me, i love you many times over until things start to change.

you reinforce yourself and your mind and body to create positive healing changes when you go and do it.

This is basic physics talk here with the hiromoto water emotion experiment. The body strangely goes back to homeostatic balance when done. I'm currently doing this so I can get some issues removed from my life, my things back and back to MD/Ph.D school.