True Time Travel Tales?

TimeFlipper

It all began when several Naval researchers were asked to investigate a peculiar phenomenon, which was plaguing a classified arc welding facility. This facility was classified because it protected a new Naval process for fabricating very durable armor plated hulls.
The spot-welding process employed an incredibly intense, high amperage discharge. The process was similar to modern MIG welding, but was conducted on a titanic scale. Electrical power for this welding process was supplied by a massive capacitor bank charged to high voltage. Several steel plates could be thoroughly welded by this process, the metal seams absolutely interpenetrated at the weld points.
So intensely dangerous was this electrical discharge that personnel were restricted from the site when once the parts had been configured for the weld. Hazardous charge conditions being the least worrisome aspect of the process, X-Ray energies were released in the blinding blue-white arc.
Applied by a heavily insulated mechanical arm, the arc was pressed to the plates by remote control, as power was stored in the capacitor bank. The safety signal being given, a lightning-like discharge absolutely rocked the facility. Radiation counters measured the intense release of X-Rays. The process was a new advance in Naval technology.
Neither the extreme electrical or radiation hazards obstructed deployment of the system to other Naval facilities. Safety precautions were at maximum levels. Workmen faced no hazard outside the welding chamber. But another group of strange phenomena began plaguing the facility… phenomena that had no reasonable explanation at all.
Researchers examined the site, separately asked workmen to confirm the rumors they were hearing, and watched the process for themselves in the control booth.
What they saw was truly unprecedented. With the electrical blast came an equally intense “optical blackout”. The sudden shock of the intense electric weld impulse was indeed producing a mysterious optical blackening of perceptual space, an effect that was thought to be ocular in nature.
This peculiar “blackout” effect was believed to be a result of intense and complete retinal (rhodopsin) bleaching, a chemical response of the eye to intense “instantaneous” light impulse. This was the initial conventional answer. The more outrageous fact was that the effect permeated the control room, causing “retinal blackout” even when personnel were shielded by several protective walls.
Any effect, which could permeate walls and render personnel incapable of sensation in this manner, could be developed into a formidable weapon. The wall-permeating blackout was a neurological response, which paralyzed the whole physiology, rendering it incapable of response to outside stimuli. So it was thought at this point.
The research was earning and acquiring new levels of military classification by the day. Here was a possibly radiated phenomenon, which temporarily neutralized neural sensation, transmission, and response.
The weapons experts knew that any electric radiance, which could be substituted for a nerve gas, would offer a new military advantage. An extraordinary means for deploying the effect, the horrid energy could be “beamed” to any site. If properly controlled, entire platoons could be rendered unconscious in a single “swiping flash”.

There is no mention in your story about things disappearing and reappearing in another location, it seems as if it is just another weapon that the Americans might have been interested in creating, and has got absolutely nothing to do with Time-Travel...
The American Navy personnel were well known for their ridiculous "Scuttlebuck" (American slang for rumour or gossip) :D...
The chapter goes on from there, and the entirety of the story is online at http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/brown.htm. The point I started excerpting from is about halfway down the page, which is 44 pages long in print!
The important part is how these early accounts ultimately lead to the creation of a cloaking technology for an entire Naval vessel. I recommend printing out this whole account and reading it offline, as the website is hard to read on-screen but is very printer-friendly.

MORE TO COME
In the next section we’ll go into another new discovery that all ties in with this — and this was what originally triggered the whole idea of writing this article. The two very much interrelate. In the meantime, the physics buffs in our audience should have a LOT to chew on by exploring the two main links to the Gerry Vassilatos material.
I have it on very good authority that Vassilatos has given all the relevant answers to anti-gravity and free energy in that book, and that there’s nothing else like it out there in terms of quality.
I’m still working on Part Two of the honeybee article, but this was such a stunning discovery that I wanted to write about it while the ‘buzz’ was fresh in my mind! Check back as I may do some rewrites to this article and explain the new gravity principle I learned from reading Vassilatos’ material.

Hits: 164,316

It appears to me that the Dr Brown mentioned in the above quotation, was no other than the American physicist T T Brown who was credited with the discovery of "Dielectric Stress", which is the stress made upon a material when a voltage is applied to it, and the material has the property of transmitting an electrical force, without conducting, and becomes an insulator.....His work consisted of producing Anti-Gravity "flying saucers" by using very high voltages (100K volts plus) but with very low currents, which charged up circular dielectric materials, for example, ceramics...glass...plastics and metal oxides, all of which are very poor conductors of electricity...

In the EVENT section, T T Brown clearly states that everything he studied, was purely about creating a WEAPON, and consequently had nothing to do with Time Travel.....Sir William Crookes was a very religious man, who somehow believed that his "Crookes Tube" created an entrance into "heaven", and nothing about Time-Travelling per se....Iam showing one of several video clips regarding T T Brown and his flying saucers..

Last edited:

Kairos

It should be easy enough for anybody with resources to duplicate this myth. I wonder why the Mythbusters guys never attempted to duplicate it.

It's basically the same deal with Mad Man Marcum. It's not easily done by the average person because of the costs, but the costs are not so high that somebody cannot do it and make a production out of it recover their investment and possibly make a profit through television or YouTube or something like that.

You could probably get that abandoned McDonald's barge for less than 60k at this point and install all the equipment on it.

Treversal

Welcome to Paranormalis...I can help you with the movie about the Ham Radio in the guys attic....Its called "Frequency" made in the year 2000 and stars Denis Quaid and Jim Caviezel...The movie is about a guy who sets up his dead fathers Ham Radio Transmitter and Receiver, and then starts talking to his father who is alive, many years in the past!! :eek:...

The idea for the Ham Radio set up came from the Philadelphia Experiment of 1943, where it was alleged that radio transmission achieved a "cross dimensional" dialogue from scientists in 1943, to the Eldridge Destroyer ship DE173, that was dimensionally transported forward to 1983...
Here is a video clip of that movie, Frequency :)..

Hello TimeFlipper, FREQUENCY is one of my favorite movies. The guy who told me the story went into very great detail over the course of many private emails and without going into details, his friend the TM creator got into the hottest of hot water with the authorities, completely unrelated to his hobby. and he ended up destroying the device and tossing it. I was given complete details of how he made it and all of private discussions that he had with his friend during the course of events - which were many. A lot of strange events occurred and a lot of other events that were expected based on Time Travel theories/tales never happened. For example he never ran into another version of himself.

steven chiverton

i found it interesting about the tools vanishing and that black mass thing. vanishing tools hm either invisibility or teleported thats an idea in itself for the philadelphia experiment speaks for itself , so if tools can mysteriously vanish why not try the whole shebang ship , they dont need to put that down in writing i got the idea already they cant be to careful as one unexpected unexplained idea will lead to another

Treversal

Wow...your discussion reminds me of an old post on another forum....a kid made a contraption and after attaching a paperclip plug it into a wall socket only to have the paperclip vanish and when he unplugged it the paperclip reappeared. It's funny that TESLA invented the electric system he used.

TimeFlipper

Hello TimeFlipper, FREQUENCY is one of my favorite movies. The guy who told me the story went into very great detail over the course of many private emails and without going into details, his friend the TM creator got into the hottest of hot water with the authorities, completely unrelated to his hobby. and he ended up destroying the device and tossing it. I was given complete details of how he made it and all of private discussions that he had with his friend during the course of events - which were many. A lot of strange events occurred and a lot of other events that were expected based on Time Travel theories/tales never happened. For example he never ran into another version of himself.

What was the "device" that ended up being destroyed, and did it pertain to any Ham Radio Equipment?....
I have been a licensed UK Ham Radio Operator for many years (y) :)...

steven chiverton

Wow...your discussion reminds me of an old post on another forum....a kid made a contraption and after attaching a paperclip plug it into a wall socket only to have the paperclip vanish and when he unplugged it the paperclip reappeared. It's funny that TESLA invented the electric system he used.
ive read that paper clip one online its still there its in here somewhere

Last edited:

Treversal

What was the "device" that ended up being destroyed, and did it pertain to any Ham Radio Equipment?....
I have been a licensed UK Ham Radio Operator for many years (y):)...

I've been trying to remember. There was a blue light that his radio created, but that's all I recall now...except that he wasn't supposed to be making a radio the way he did.

Treversal

I found the paperclip tale there:

Back when I was about 14, something I had built did something I'd classify as odd. The circuit was simple: the DC-DC inverter salvaged out of an old xenon timing light, and one of those hoop-shaped UHF television antennas. I hooked the inverter to 12 volts DC from a wall adapter, and connected the high voltage/high frequency secondary to the two leads on the hoop. Surprisingly, the crude device didn't short out and go up in a fireball; and I could hear the inverter make a faint "whining" sound from the transformer laminations vibrating.

Somewhere along the line, I got the bright idea to stick something inside the loop and see what (if anyhthing) would happen - I expected at most some magnetic oddity. So I suspended an ordinary steel paper clip in the exact center of the ring with fine sewing thread, and plugged the circuit in. The paper clip developed a faint blue glow around it, and about ten or fifteen seconds in, IT VANISHED, leaving the sewing thread dangling free. Where did it go?