UFO??

walt willis

In the first and third you can see that the road signs are focused better and that the object , if closer to that location is not elongated, but just a blur.
Iran a photo lab in the army and can tell you what I believe and it is up to you to evaluate my opinion.
Did you have eyes on before you viewed through the SLR camera?
If so can you tell us what you saw with your eyes?
That may help explain the photo better.

Aryeandris

walt w 85429 said:
Camera lens?

You must admit that the photo you present is way too blurry.
Well yes, the pictures are blurry. I took them with my phone, going about 80-85 mph down the highway. I apologize for the blurry. I'm so sorry.

walt willis

The overpass is sharp up close to the "BUG"!
Please don't try to pull my leg and say you saw a flying saucer...
It's a BUG!
It is not nice to play games with such a serious issue as REAL sightings.

My question for you is simple: Are you serious?

Aryeandris

[Q"walt willis, post: 85431, member: 3985"]In the first and third you can see that the road signs are focused better and that the object , if closer to that location is not elongated, but just a blur.
Iran a photo lab in the army and can tell you what I believe and it is up to you to evaluate my opinion.
Did you have eyes on before you viewed through the SLR camera?
If so can you tell us what you saw with your eyes?
That may help explain the photo better.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see anything there in the sky. Nothing but white puffy clouds, and one small light gray cloud further off to the right of the green roadside that I was actually trying to get a picture of. Of course, it's hardly in the picture but one can only look to see where they are aiming a phone camera at while driving so I just kinda held my fone facing towards that direction & pushed the button, over & over for a little bit in case I didn't get it in just one shot.

Aryeandris

[QUOTEillis, post: 85433, member: 3985"]The overpass is sharp up close to the "BUG"!
Please don't try to pull my leg and say you saw a flying saucer...
It's a BUG!
It is not nice to play games with such a serious issue as REAL sightings.

My question for you is simple: Are you serious?[/QUOTE]
How can you say it's a bug? Are you an expert & did you run my photos through any specialized tests?
Yes, I'm serious. I've never claimed once in my life that I have seen a UFO, bc I don't think I have. I put these pictures on here to ask for other opinions, you have stated yours. Thank you.

walt willis

Well then there is your answer...
If you want to know if aliens are real...They are and they fly around in craft that look like disk shaped aircraft.
If you want to see one up close it may never happen.
Now if you want to hear reports from people that have seen them, you are in luck!
There have been tons of reports from people that have seen crafts as well as aliens.
I have seen both, so I know if the report is mostly B.S.
I am not saying yours is B.S.
I am saying it looks like a BUG to me!

walt willis

Please allow me to better explain why I get upset with the people that cloud the issue with Hoaxes.
I am trying to get answers as to what they are and why they are here.
It would help if all the jokers would get a life and go away.
I thought this forum would be a place for serious investigative work to find answers.
I may have been mistaken!
There is no way for this mods to screen members for mental disorders, so there will be times reports will be made by hoaxers.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Try taking a picture with your finger close to the lens and objects in the background will appear in focus. But your finger will be just a blur because it is out of focus. That's why I think it is a bug flying around in your car. I mean how often would you notice bug unless it flew right in front of you?

IroncladMarshmallow

Please allow me to better explain why I get upset with the people that cloud the issue with Hoaxes.
I am trying to get answers as to what they are and why they are here.
It would help if all the jokers would get a life and go away.
I thought this forum would be a place for serious investigative work to find answers.
I may have been mistaken!
There is no way for this mods to screen members for mental disorders, so there will be times reports will be made by hoaxers.
The internet is a big place, and it's best not to get upset at it, since people will seize the opportunity to troll you. If you set yourself up for trolling too often, it will drive you crazy, and you'll be the one with a mental disorder. :D Unless it's an obvious Photoshop / ms paint job, then why not just answer neutrally?