United States Sends Warships to Monitor Iran, the Trustworthy Country We are Making a Nuclear...

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Whoa, there! Wait a minute! It’s hard to keep up with what is going on in the world at this moment. I mean, last week, President Barack Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry were happily bragging on the landmark deal they were making with Iran to stop their nuclear weapons program by, well, you know, letting them build nuclear weapons. This week, it seems that maybe those pesky Iranians weren’t quite as trustworthy as the powers-that-be insisted last week, because now the United States has sent warships armed with guided missile systems to Yemen because it seems that there are some real worries that Iran might be transporting weapons to the rebels there because of their vested interest in who gains control of that country. Meanwhile, the United States sat by idly while the administration it wanted in power got in the situation it is in now. So, how does this affect the silly nuclear deal that is nothing more than the equivalent of a punt in a football game sending the Iran problem to whoever wins the White House in 2016? Well, I’m sure we’ll here more about how the deal is perfectly okay in light of this and this is just a “security precaution” just in case those silly Iranians decide to do something.
Isn’t it great that America now has such staunch allies like Iran that we can barter with and trust?

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

TimeFlipper

I get the feeling that you dont really like the way America is being run Admin...Am i right? :D