Unusual Electronic Phenomena

Carl Miller

When the phenomena of the blinking lights started to happen in my house about a decade ago the first thing that occurred to me was putting them down to an electrical problem in the house.
So, i had an electrician to check it out
It was everything Ok to my amazement.
Once the electrical problems were definitely ruled out and any possibility of error from the electrician discarded, i started to get scared my house would have been taken over by poltergeist activity. But you know the commonalities the so many assignments of a working day distracted me and i went to bed pretending the phenomena had not happened at all.
The following day, i recall the date clearly now, it was a Saturday morning as i was laying on the couch comfortably.
To my astonishment i could see,wide awake,the light switch on the wall just in front of my visual reach being pressed down by invisible hands with the characteristic click sound.
i admit it was undeniable what i was watching. i stood up automatically and went to the bathroom wash my face.
Coming back to the living room where i was laying on the couch i pressed the switch up as it should be and go back to the couch again staring the light switch with eyes wide open surveilling the light switch until it clicked on once more.
i jumped out of the couch got on my moto and rode away town with the intent of not coming back so soon... (sorry readers i have to make a break.It takes me some time to elaborate the text since i have some problem writing in English. I live in Brazil and my native language is Portuguese. I must overcome the problem of the language barrier so that you can understand me.)

Last edited:

Carl Miller

(going on ...)
i was i was living alone by that time and after spending most part of the day with my family folks i rode back home by 5 p.m to listen to my favorit radio program on TV. Yes. My tv set was connected to a satellite antenna. Religiously from 5 p.m. on i used to be delighted to listen to the introductory tunes from 'Project UFO'.
And the radio program would air for an hour including special ufologists as guests, discussing the new and old cases and the final part with listeners' participations commenting on UFO episodes they claimed to have witnessed.
At the heat of the show i heard my mobile ringing.
It felt annoying to be disturbed.
As i clicked the mobile cell on to anser to the call i got paralyzed to noticed that another show from that same 'Boa Nova' radio statium was being played through the cell phone , a program that usually is aired every Saturday morning. The familiar voice of the host , Dr. Sheila in a show on spirituality.
Two different programs from the same source, from the same station on the same time.
UFO Phenomenon -an online radio TV program and a review from an earlier program being replayed by my cell phone. Incredible, the program being replayed should 'phone' me.
Unbelievable the mobile phone should transmit a radio program review, getting radio waves traveling one thousand KMs from their source.
Ten years ago we did not have mobile cell phones connected to internet. My cell phone could only play FM radios.
This time the evidences overwhelmed me with such intensity i woul not remain with crossed arms doing nothing.
i got the cell phone playing and searched for someone to witness what i hardly could believe myself. i needed an alibi. i would investigate it.
With the cell still playing the program, i asked a neighbor -a serious minded man i seldom spoke with- if he had ever listened to an AM program on a cell phone.
A program review being aired from one thousand KMs away direct from the recent archives and i had him check it out.
After listening to it for a little while he shook his head softly and said='I've never heard of it. Incredible.'
And the reprise went on while the other program on tv lasted. When the online 'UFO Phenomenon' ended on TV, it turned off alone abruptly and the mobile shut up and remained dead till the following day. As if both devices had previously practised a rehearsal of the whole scene.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Thank you, Aryeandris.

And as the old cliche goes regarding the so called psychic powers=
'We are spirits sojourning in the planet Earth temporarily and not human beings occasionally having spiritual experiences.'

From spiritual stand point we have a new different perspective unfolding regarding psychic abilities=
'Psychic abilities or Siddhis would be manifestations of the spirit attributes.'

One of the spirit's attributes would be that it is atemporal, free from limitations of time.
So the spirit has the ability to foresee future events which is just one of myriads of different manifestations of the spirit's power. The spirit has power over matter, etc.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

The story is not finished. Only this specific episode was finished.
But your intuition warns you that this little chapter is only one among
many in a book that never ends.

Carl Miller

There are beings from higher dimensions whose light body vibrate 5 or 7 times higher than our human etheric bodies.
Some call them angels other extraterrestrial. The fact, Aryeandris is that -angels or ets. they have never left us.
Obviously they come to us, they behold us like a nanny often does to the child.
They never impose themselves over us cause they do not wish to take over us and do not meddle in our human affairs. It is no use theorizing on them.
It is worth it to remember that they are nothing but older brothers, so to say, in the plane of creation. At times some of them may even approach an earthling being. But they often choose to meet an initiate, never a novice
. i have been visited by someone like that. i was going through the phase of sleep paralysis. Had projected my etheric body just some inches from the physical body.
They were not in a state of coincidence, still not yet completely detached one another. I remember pretty well that i watched the being with my para-eyes standing right in front of the bed imposing an extremely high frequency of vibration.
A very tall, thin and androgynous like appearance completely devoid of any sexuality or sensuality and his face was human like. But i knew he could not be human, could not.
My etheric body and by resonance, my physical body vibrated and shook as cel. phones in a triple mode although not so explicitly of course, gently but steady, following a certain mode of vibe. induced by that entity.
HE/ SHE-did not inspired terror, on the contrary, the being and its vibe. pervaded the room with peace, a heavenly bliss inexplicable, extremely healthy. a being like that would never approach a novice into the astral domains, oh, no. The novice feeling himself paralysed and stopped to return to his physical body would have considered the entity as a demon, for sure and he would have been so traumatized by the experience that he would never again venture in obes and so on.

Carl Miller

it is 6:37 a.m now and i am gonna blow the school whistle in 10 min. leaving me little time to post a comment on tonight's experience. In fact it happened just 2 hours ago.
i was intrigued by the fact that i had been performing paranormal tricks into lower dimensions.
There's always a purpose behind our actions. And i still couldn't figure out the reason why i had been been acting out on the square of that town attracting attention like Uri Geller.
(Uri Geller came to Brazil in 1975 and it was an incredible awesome show). Some people say that i plagiarize, no i don't do that, i only imitate the style. In that astral city i mixed Uri Geller and Thomaz Morton styles in one adding my own style.
I had gone back to that town (an astral city). I noticed that citizens already recognized me, they even liked me as an actor, a clown, an artist or a healer, a prophet or everything at the same time.
It was a revival event this time and the square was crowded. How do we call spiritual money? Bonus-hour, spiritual cookies?
i know that i am already the talk of that town, i am known, published no spiritual book, but i am famous.
Well i took advantage of the situation to manipulate the crowds (uhm i love that word) into healing them, having their demons expelled, laying my hands on the top of the discarnates head and pronouncing RA very loud, exhaling, the explosive RA to induce faith in people, and awe, too.
The demonized were put together in front so that the faithful happy crowd could help me exorcize them out of the victims, and their hands enthusiastically and heaven attended our reviving prayers filled with expectancy, full of hope and true naive faith.
...6.50=a.m= time to have the whistle blown, the students are getting into the school....

Disclaimer: My posts are my sole opinion on matters pertaining to the subject. If for any reason you are offended by my opinion, please call this number 1-800-555-KLEENEX and I'll see to it you feel better soon

Oh my. You know we make no money from that. But we do have fun. Very nice, Khaos.
Now regarding the act of exploding lamps i do not laugh cause it is possible and i bet you can do it. TY for feedback.