US Mid Term Elections..What Do You Think?

Harte

Depends on how pissed off the younger generation of voters are. If the younger voters vote, then I expect the Democrats to win back the House. If the younger voters do not come out, then I expect that the Republicans will maintain the majority in the House.
There's more to it, but you're probably right.
Today a new poll shows Trump now has the approval of about 40% of the African American population. That's an amazingly high number for a Republican, and at the moment is under the radar of the news media.

I could be wrong, but I think it's possible that the Republicans will win more seats in both houses than they hold right now.

Harte

titorite

There's more to it, but you're probably right.
Today a new poll shows Trump now has the approval of about 40% of the African American population. That's an amazingly high number for a Republican, and at the moment is under the radar of the news media.

I could be wrong, but I think it's possible that the Republicans will win more seats in both houses than they hold right now.

Harte

Trump also has record high numbers of support from the Hispanic community. So , across the board , the people seem to love him the more the media tries to vilify him. I maintain my own opinion, he's no hitler and he's no kennedy , he is just the current guy doing the job at the current time. In 6 more years we'll get a new guy to complain about because he is likely gonna get re-elected in 2020.

As for the caravan, They have all lost the moral high ground. Mexico has offered them all amnesty and asylum but the majority have refused insisting on the promised land of the USA in spite of Mexicos generous offer.

Mayhem

Zenith
I wonder if like the movement from the middle east. Whom was really behind the caravan.

Those people have been under conditions like that for years albeit worse lately.

They dont get up and move on masse by themselves.

TimeFlipper

I enjoy watching "Tucker", what do you guys feel about this latest twist to the Caravan of People?...I love it when Tucker cuts them off for being stupid! :LOL:..

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

I enjoy watching "Tucker", what do you guys feel about this latest twist to the Caravan of People?...I love it when Tucker cuts them off for being stupid! :LOL:..

Hahaha, Tucker makes liberals squirm...confront them with facts and they become delusional and unhinged. How does it make sense that a group of invaders can sue a country simply because we tell them they need to immigrate the right way, not storm our borders. This is a frivolous lawsuit brought on by the obstructionist Democrats.

titorite

how can they file a lawsuit? their not even in our nation yet. Also this poor application of the 5th amendment doesnt bode well for them. They aint gonna pass their citizenship tests with that level of ignorance.

Kairos

International law requires, assuming they are legitimate refugees (which they are not), that they apply for asylum in the nearest country. They refused asylum in Mexico because they wanted gibs in America and they want to continue colonizing our country. This entire farce is a violation of international law, Mexican law, and US law.

For the sake of continuity of government, lets hope the republicans win.
The dems winning can only make things worse, not better and this is coming from someone who does not support either party.
They are both toxic and should all be kicked to the curb.
A new party of the people should be installed, or better yet no govt at all would be a more sane option, but that's a pipe dream.
Live and let live is my motto.