USAF UFO Project Blue Book files go online for free

TimeFlipper

I believe that the US govt a few years back did say that UFO`s were real, or words to that effect...Please correct me if im wrong :cool:

Poison Pen

They ended project Blue Book...or did they?

they said it ended, but reality is i think its still going just it "doesent exist" status just like area 51 doesent

There are larger more real threats in the world today than UFOs or what people think are UFOs. The situation in the Middle East, the South China Sea etc....World governments have more pressing issues that truly exist. Blue Book ended in 1969. Little green men in flying saucers have not been shown to pose any threat to earth or its inhabitants.

TimeFlipper

They ended project Blue Book...or did they?

they said it ended, but reality is i think its still going just it "doesent exist" status just like area 51 doesent

There are larger more real threats in the world today than UFOs or what people think are UFOs. The situation in the Middle East, the South China Sea etc....World governments have more pressing issues that truly exist. Blue Book ended in 1969. Little green men in flying saucers have not been shown to pose any threat to earth or its inhabitants.
:D

walt willis

They have also not been shown to not exhibit any threat too.
The fact is we do not know why there are here and what they want from us humans.
If fact, I'll go as far to say that there may be some humans that are aware of the alien intentions.
And they may not be aliens, but they may be humans from out future.
We, or I should say I don't know!