Using HDR to physically travel without vortex

Pegii

I was just thinking about how hard it is to find a vortex to physically travel. Are there any other ways to physically travel without having to find a vortex? I heard meditation helps. Also getting a MVR which creates a vortex in itself.

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs just called me up. I asked him if you can time travel with out a vortex.

He says you need one. Yeah, a vortex opens up a door way. He says you can use an artificial vortex, but they can strand you. People get stuck on the other side.

That is the danger of using em. Also, you can get sent to an alternate earth in a parallel universe.

Steven Gibbs says that going back in time is like living with the Amish, you are gonna party like it's 1699.

I can create an artificial vortex using twin Tesla coils and putting an HDR between em.

Pegii

Steven Gibbs just called me up. I asked him if you can time travel with out a vortex.

He says you need one. Yeah, a vortex opens up a door way. He says you can use an artificial vortex, but they can strand you. People get stuck on the other side.

That is the danger of using em. Also, you can get sent to an alternate earth in a parallel universe.

Steven Gibbs says that going back in time is like living with the Amish, you are gonna party like it's 1699.

I can create an artificial vortex using twin Tesla coils and putting an HDR between em.

That is really cool. Have you ever physically travelled? Were you ever electrocuted?

TimeFlipper

Great entertainment...
Snake, if you ever feel like trying this out, then im your man...bags me for the Red suit, im not feeling Blue today :D