Using the HDR/Ouija board at the same time.

Doc 05

Zenith
My look into Ouija boards showed that those who use it regularly always say a prayer of protection prior to use (cone of white light type).

Also they have a specific "spirit guide", entity, or deceased person they are trying to contact .
NO open calls to the other side; you don'y know who will answer.

And most important is that they "close" the session by telling the contacted entity that the session is over, to depart and not to follow or return without being summoned.

And if a contacted spirit "ask if they can come in"; say NO (a mistake my daughter made).

I wanted to use a Ouija type board to contact aliens, introduce myself, get to know them, and make a date for a photo op.

So how would you employ the HDR in a Ouija session?

Doc 05

Zenith
Since the Ouija is intended for two or more persons,

could you make a double time coil head set for the HDR to employ another person to one HDR.

Use the existing plugs, just an additional 7 foot wire and mono guitar cable coil wire.

And what about a metal sheet under the Ouija board with thew electromagnet attached to the underside.

Would make for a romantic evening by candle light, until the moment your partner burst into a demonic flaming Jin ;)

TimeFlipper

Gibbs said similar about the HDR.

Whats more dangerous the board or the hdr?

What is interesting when you look to purchase a ouija board, its like age 8+ but then a psychic i contacted wouldnt sell one online until age was proven over 18, and then they were out of stock anyway.
THE OUIJA BOARD IS 1000 TIMES MORE DANGEROUS!!

Mayhem

Zenith
Ah i only have two arms i already sort of done it got the hdr spun up but not easy to work the board at the same time.

i'll see what i can do :)