visiting with my parents

Unintentional

visiting with my parents

Well, this was the closest sighting to that date. Plus the story says the women saw it Sunday morning, but it says the sighting was July 1 which was Friday. If the woman saw it Sunday morning that would be the 4th.

You know, now that I think about it the story was published July 1st so she actually saw it on the last Sunday in June. :(

Sorry about the false alarm.

How about this sighting? The Wednesday after his last post!

http://www.ardmoreite.com/stories/070904/l...l_horizon.shtml

In Tulsa, John Southern said he saw what he thought was an airplane on fire while driving near U.S. 75 in Tulsa.

''It looked like an airplane going down in flames really hard or fast -- or space debris,'' said Southern, a freelance photographer. ''It was coming from a southwesterly direction.''

When he got a closer look, he saw that the object had a definite central mass.

''This was just like a blob,'' Southern said. ''I wouldn't say it was a UFO, but I don't know. I thought surely something had happened.''

Is Joe Doe gone for good in a firey crash?

Judge Bean

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by Unintentional@Jul 14 2004, 03:42 AM
Well, this was the closest sighting to that date. Plus the story says the women saw it Sunday morning, but it says the sighting was July 1 which was Friday. If the woman saw it Sunday morning that would be the 4th.

You know, now that I think about it the story was published July 1st so she actually saw it on the last Sunday in June. :(

Sorry about the false alarm.

How about this sighting? The Wednesday after his last post!

http://www.ardmoreite.com/stories/070904/l...l_horizon.shtml

In Tulsa, John Southern said he saw what he thought was an airplane on fire while driving near U.S. 75 in Tulsa.

''It looked like an airplane going down in flames really hard or fast -- or space debris,'' said Southern, a freelance photographer. ''It was coming from a southwesterly direction.''

When he got a closer look, he saw that the object had a definite central mass.

''This was just like a blob,'' Southern said. ''I wouldn't say it was a UFO, but I don't know. I thought surely something had happened.''

Is Joe Doe gone for good in a firey crash?

We have to it, experienced the of turbulence at temporize.

StarLord

visiting with my parents

I have just had a glass of Chronotons which of course is from the infantesimaly small micro mini pub next door and after that I looked to see what time it was and I am pretty sure that time is telling me.

Those Chronotons are heavy.

Judge Bean

visiting with my parents

I placed a handful of chronotons into a blender and placed the blender on the VCR and hit both the REWIND and PUREE buttons and went back 3.7 minutes in time to before I put the blender on the VCR so I did it all again and now everything's a bit odd.

Judge Bean

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Jul 14 2004, 08:37 PM
It fascinates to the reading of me. To infuriate when the back is then lift the yoda. Grok. Barf.

So it fastenates already for the reading of it me as well as. The electronotons blather over irritate the it. 42/

HackimerRob

visiting with my parents

I think we could actually use this "speak" as code. It's kind of like an ishcabibble, where there's no actual real grammatical rules, just a vocaluraic underastanding of the language so that intentions could be expressed, but if one was not "hip to the skinny" they'd be as lost as Dadof5 at a rave.
(sorry Dad, I'm gunning for the court jester position see, nyaa, see nyaaa! You dirty rat)

CaryP

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Jul 14 2004, 04:08 PM
I think we could actually use this \"speak\" as code. It's kind of like an ishcabibble, where there's no actual real grammatical rules, just a vocaluraic underastanding of the language so that intentions could be expressed, but if one was not \"hip to the skinny\" they'd be as lost as Dadof5 at a rave.
(sorry Dad, I'm gunning for the court jester position see, nyaa, see nyaaa! You dirty rat)

WTF are you guys babbling about? I'm speak coding off the cliff of rational thought. I might be a time traveler/Martian/alien visitor and not even know it. Hack, you have my undying support as Jester of this chicken coop. Ishcabibble and all. And we can't forget "hip to the skinny" WeverTF that means. But "Ahm down wit da hommies ma brudda" (WeverTF that means) "yew dirrty raahht!" More emPHASis on the Jersey/New York siLLAByl and accent Hack. It makes for a more dramatic statement. You know, Hollywood and all. I'm clearly out of my league. WTF is Grayson? He speaks English (well, most of the time). I hope the man's getting his just rewards in the Carribean (i.e. sunburn, cocktails, scantily clad Babes and all). "My eyes, I can not see. Lash me if you will! You'll not loose my tongue!" (Peter O'Toole's character in "My Favorite Year" - awesome movie).

Back to reality. Have fun kids.

Cary

CaryP

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by Unintentional@Jul 14 2004, 07:11 PM
whack-a-do

Who you calling whack-a-do? Wanna fight about it? Just how big a boy are ya'? Do I need to pack a lunch, or should I just open the WHOLE can of whup ass?

:D

Cary