visiting with my parents

Judge Bean

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by John Doe@Jun 25 2004, 12:59 PM
I have sent a P.M. to PyRo99 so it can fix my English and fix it here. ?In the P.M. I explained how my works of machine of the time and what there am been doing. ?It did not want that people were to try angry to understand my English.
It is not anger. It looks like a false or faked "accent," or, if you will, malingering in the clinic of busted tongues.

For to be how you say, Smokey a Bear, Smokey a Bear, he flies around inside of the air. He can spot the flaming, how you say, before the chipcoon can.

PyRo: no private stuff here, please, with this issue. If he has given you more substantial information, you ought to share it. Too much of this sort of thing has happened offboard before, and it has led to trouble. Also, there is no way to fix the English.

Before anybody attacks me for mocking a foreignor, you must remember that he claims to be an English-speaker, even though it may turn out that he is in fact from Germany or the like.

HackimerRob

visiting with my parents

John, thanks for replying, please do not feel that we would be angry. We just want to understand what is going on here, with you.
Pyro, I agree with Paul, unless it's damaging to his personal safety, please bring to the surface what he PMd.

erikstalhammar

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by Rug+Jun 18 2004, 09:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rug @ Jun 18 2004, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hackimer@ Rob,Jun 18 2004, 11:36 PM
I think I love that idea John (no, not you John *points at doe, YOU *points at unintentional) ;)

Next time I see my ma I'm going to call her breast.

Actually, maybe I shouldn't, she had cancer and now hers are fake.

:cry:

But she survived.

:clap:
Thank you for putting a wonderful thought in my mind.... [/b][/quote]
Yeah i didnt wanna know

erikstalhammar

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Jun 19 2004, 12:11 PM
John,

Is English the only language that you speak? Are their others?

Board Members,
The reason I ask this is I can recall learning French and Arabic languages. Their sentence structure is different from ours. Ours is not an easy language to learn!

Further, I notice no words are mis-spelled, but he seems to use incorrect words to converse. Perhaps he is using a English translation program?

Last, I looked in my French to English dictionary for the word \"anonymous.\" It uses the example John Doe.
Thanks you for reading my mind :lol:

And Jon What do you know the limits of the airplane

timetravel trips aswell as orginary plane trips thats not thrue time :)

Oh yes and i think this would intrest you :)

www.fifthmillennium.com

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Authorization, I hope that you can translate this and fix it for me. I do not know the exact method of our route of the time, but I am here how it happened. First we removed in it airplane. The machine emits chronotons until the plane is saturated. The second that the machine occurs return extinguished, the plane and everything in him the plane jumps to the time of chronotons was saturated with.

We are the first family to go behind this distant spot to make the investigation. There have been many other visits as of our time and in our past. You call UFOs.

What I have mainly been doing is seeing the TV. The TV aspires here. If I feel close too much, I can see the lines, if I feel too much far, he I am hard to see the picture.

It wanted to try to change the future. They taught when the man finaly gave above for his fears and embraced love, that to me I am when it happened true learning. It would say to you, love one another one. I do not mean that people do not love themselves here. I mean to all people in the world. This website completely looks like to be full of people of the love.

I to be to go to east home this weekend. If you to see one UFO, he me. I to have one prediction I to obtain my father. George Bush to gain with 58% Juan Kerry 42%. Be brave and love each one.

Goodbye.

HackimerRob

visiting with my parents

"Juan Kerry" ?
(psst...interpreter? kooky algorithm.)

John, so you are leaving to go back to the future.
I have 1 question for you before you go. And thank for you words, although hard to understand, it's not impossible.
My question has to do with language.
1) Was it hard for you to understand all of what you read and saw while you were here, or did it all make perfect sense to you?

Ok, I lied, I have one more question if you care to answer
2) Of the two candidates you mention above, which would you vote for if you could, and why?

Snow

visiting with my parents

Jaun Kerry? Guess we know what his native language is now.

Thanks for posting Juan Doe.

One thing - I do like the mantra "love each one" and I will try.

Bye,

SFW

Unintentional

visiting with my parents

The tv aspires here.
Does that mean it has to much to be desired or it sucks? Is this elegant or a bad translations? Or does it mean that the tv aspires to be something? A tv with hopes and dreams!

Well so long John (if you can stil read this). I guess you could come back and it would be tommorow for us but years to you (and hopefully a "language class" before you return).