Waco type events described by John Titor

titorite

Us texans remember waco.... us informed texas remember why the texas rangers would not help the ATF... the ATF always wanted to do a big thing... the rangers were also locals and knew where david and company could be arrested at any time with out a fuss or muss.... the ATF WANTED TO KILL THEM. Their is no other reasoning... especially when you learn that the same murderers that were present at Ruby Ridge were always present at waco.

When the fed sends their army to town it is to murder.

Also I think we are way past waco like events. Like Way past it. Libya and Syria and the world... We are closer to N day these days.

Ive always been perplexed by his Waco reference. Waco must have been a relatively strong talking point in the future, because it is barely a talking point as we approach its 20th anniversary.

Excellent Point.

Maybe his father spoke about it, being that he was from W. Texas. Thats not out of the question. However, let us for a moment assume that he was referring to a different 'Waco Type Event". The public lynchings that took place in Waco from the late 19th well into the early 20th century, perhaps. These lynchings were violent, they were public, they were not subjective to race, and they were very controversial. In fact, some of the most controversial and ideological changes made in that area, came from these public lynchings and the distaste that the locals developed after pictures of these acts were nationally published.

The Branch Davidian event is the easiest to point to, but JT didnt make a direct correlation to it. He simply said "A Waco Type Event". Although a police state, or federal authority (JANET RENO), invading American property and murdering women and children is most likely the cryptic culprit here, IT IS conceivable (even if only for thinking out of the boxes sake) to think that the image of nearly sixty years of consistent public lynchings would have stood the test of time over the story of David Koresh....with regard to the study of American History of course.

Another Excellent Point.
A fresh perspective.

If you research the city of Waco, you will actually find more information on these public displays of hatred and violence, and how they changed the community as a whole (which was kind of JT's MO). In the city of Waco, the Branch Davidian incident is actually reduced to a by-line or a reference to a wiki article. Tis easier to forget one incident in 1993. Tis not so easy to erase sixty years of innocent killings. Merely pointing out that the Branch Davidian incident wasnt the only life altering Waco Event in our history.

I could TOTALLY be thinking too farrr out of the box on this one, but I like to look deeper than the obvious when it comes to JT. Have to cover all of the basis with him. You just never know. He was a clever dude, and he wanted you to think.

Then again, I am still at work on Christmas eve and I could be suffering from Cabin Fever. I should probably go home and drink some small batch bourbon by the tree. ;)

Merry Christmas Everyone! :D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is the thread on Waco type of events. And police misconduct doesn't construe a Waco type of event.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think JT meant things that actually happen in Waco, Tx. Maybe that's just my interpretation...

See, that's the problem. Everyone is trying to come up with their own definition of a Waco type of event. But the fact is that local police forces are not part of the federal government. And yes we do have bad cops in some areas of the US. But we also have good cops too. And no one seems to have any stories about the good cops that have prepared and are ready to prevent and stand behind us, should the federal government try to commit any more Waco types of events on the citizens. I doubt seriously that the FBI could pull off another Waco event in Texas anymore. The cops down there are ready for them.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

That was a Waco type event!

Care to support you statement? Or are you just going to hit and run again? And make another false claim.

I don't seen any federal government presence. And I don't see droves of innocent citizens being slaughtered by the government.

The only similarity to anything out there is the Bourne conspiracy. And that was just pure fiction made for entertainment.

Liberty

That was a Waco type event!

Care to support you statement? Or are you just going to hit and run again? And make another false claim.

I don't seen any federal government presence. And I don't see droves of innocent citizens being slaughtered by the government.

The only similarity to anything out there is the Bourne conspiracy. And that was just pure fiction made for entertainment.

I give you the elements of whats going on Einstein. Your looking for Exactness! Do the math!

Conviction of a Time Traveler: Waco-Style Events?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The way I see it is a fugitive rogue cop murders 4 people before being brought down by local authorities. This isn't even remotely close to a Waco style event. There is no federal government involvement of the murder of innocent civilians at all.