Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
For those who have not experienced a rainbow on a clear day, the beauty of a forest, the whisper of gentle waves that fill your soul with joy, will never understand the concept of God. These experiences are beautiful but humbling, as you realize there is more of this "out there" in the mystery of space, a "place" that seems to have existed forever, amplifying the question of what caused the big bang. Where did it all start? And was life an accident? That feeling of wonder is only the very beginning of what God is. I am sorry that some people have not had the pleasure of experiencing it.

To answer the original question, to our knowledge and based on the facts presented to us, Jesus did not disobey the 10 commandments.

dimension-1hacker

For those who have not experienced a rainbow on a clear day, the beauty of a forest, the whisper of gentle waves that fill your soul with joy, will never understand the concept of God. These experiences are beautiful but humbling, as you realize there is more of this "out there" in the mystery of space, a "place" that seems to have existed forever, amplifying the question of what caused the big bang. Where did it all start? And was life an accident? That feeling of wonder is only the very beginning of what God is. I am sorry that some people have not had the pleasure of experiencing it.

To answer the original question, to our knowledge and based on the facts presented to us, Jesus did not disobey the 10 commandments.
I have and a god does not need to cause it to exist, believing something without proof is the opposite of what is described; only ignorance and intolerance of the truth. I am awed but not narrow minded; there is much out there that I don't understand so how can I know anything for certain, don't sa there is much out there but at the same time state there is not? No visual or auditor proof is enough to prove a god exists because there is so much else could cause what a god could, I am not all knowing therefor how can I know for certain the senses are not being decieved. also, something cannot exist when nothing is there before because there would be nothing to cause something to exist, a single line proof gods cannot create anething, onle shape if gods do exist.

NIXIE

things that aren't verifiable are not, some being could be called jesus but could be impersonation

god exists because it was written in a book equals the statement all things written about in books occurs which is incorrect, correct?

I met The Son of The True God. He performed miracles right before my eyes and I saw the scars, holes right through HIS hands and in HIS abdomen/chest on the right side.. Its hard to remember the scars on HIS feet because I think HE healed them very soon before HE invited me to kiss HIS feet. I cut my finger on something and He told me to look again and it was healed, HE showed me my buried treasures that HE saved from some dimension for me and I can tell you that is something we can do to save things for our future in the Millennial Kingdom. HE showed me things only HE-Jesus Christ could show me and HE knew things only HE could know about me and my life in the future and HE tried to help me understand things better and help me by telling me how I could help myself or what to do even as things changed in the moments HE was thinking of them because its hard to remember that far back for me. I am sorry you have zero faith in God and your fellow man too, you are going down the wrong path. I have no doubts. I am sorry you do...

dimension-1hacker

I met The Son of The True God. He performed miracles right before my eyes and I saw the scars, holes right through HIS hands and in HIS abdomen/chest on the right side.. Its hard to remember the scars on HIS feet because I think HE healed them very soon before HE invited me to kiss HIS feet. I cut my finger on something and He told me to look again and it was healed, HE showed me my buried treasures that HE saved from some dimension for me and I can tell you that is something we can do to save things for our future in the Millennial Kingdom. HE showed me things only HE-Jesus Christ could show me and HE knew things only HE could know about me and my life in the future and HE tried to help me understand things better and help me by telling me how I could help myself or what to do even as things changed in the moments HE was thinking of them because its hard to remember that far back for me. I am sorry you have zero faith in God and your fellow man too, you are going down the wrong path. I have no doubts. I am sorry you do...
I could believe you saw and talking to somebody but how can I know who it is. There is a possibility your senses were manipulated to perceive an allusion or the being could have lied and so on. Any proof that relies on your senses is inherently unreliable, simulation theory. Somebody can say something but that doesn't mean the words are true; the image you think you saw can easily be rendered on billions or more computers and there are programs that can minipulate audiotracks. Your memories can be manipulated or erased and you can be made not to know, there are to many varaibles to accurately determine if what you perceived is correct or not. The information that you post could be changed by hackers in any way too. Any technologically advanced species could do what you described, the acts themselves are only an examples of what many beings can accomplish, and words can be used to lie and manipulate it would be naive to trust what many can use to lie an manipulate.

I am a skeptic, there are many religions and people saying the same things that you are about which god they believed existed. How can I determine which religion is correct when every practitioner of all of them says the exact same things about why their religion is the correct one. The truth cannot be determined when the same thing is said about two different things when only one can be true.

Last edited:

NIXIE

I am a skeptic, there are many religions and people saying the same things that you are about which god they believed existed. How can I determine which religion is correct when every practitioner of all of them says the exact same things about why their religion is the correct one. The truth cannot be determined when the same thing is said about two different things when only one can be true.

I am sorry you are so far from the truth about God so you seem to have no ability to have faith that HE is real. I don't know how to help you besides tell you that you make sense, but you are wrong in this case.

Gnostic Christian

The consequences of OUR sins.

Which is completely ours as Jesus taught.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I am sorry you are so far from the truth about God so you seem to have no ability to have faith that HE is real. I don't know how to help you besides tell you that you make sense, but you are wrong in this case.

Says a guy that has absolutely no faith in god's power.

If you want to prove me wrong, doubtful as you cannot formulate a decent reply, this link is where we will see you run away, as usual.

Regards
DL

dimension-1hacker

I almost know that every possibility exists somewhere in x universe, but faith is defined as a lack of proof, which is a lack of perception of what makes that possibility different then the others, if the difference cannot be determined then the truth cannot.

NIXIE

you guys are inept.
Your thinking is backwards and always seems to be moving away from the truth and never reaching it.