We are in a Virtual time traveling simulation.

Phint

what do you mean with "the other and my self" did you time trevelers

BBD2014

what do you mean with "the other and my self" did you time travel

My future self is a time traveler and has been sending other time travelers to ensure i Do what I am suppose to do to make things the way they are suppose to be which I do not know until a time traveler comes and tells me.

Jikan Yugami

My future self is a time traveler and has been sending other time travelers to ensure i Do what I am suppose to do to make things the way they are suppose to be which I do not know until a time traveler comes and tells me.
So are there time travelers with you right now? If so could you get them to explain how time travel would work?

BBD2014

So are there time travelers with you right now? If so could you get them to explain how time travel would work?

No other time travelers at this time.

From what I understand we are in a simulation nested/inside another simulation and this goes all the way up to base reality. Each new simulation get the input from the reality that is making it ie you and me write the narrative for the next level of life. Only slight changes to alter the course of the narrative and we do this for infinity hitting every possible scenario we can imagine. You have to put in your time here to get the karma built up so you can input your desires in the next reality.

You were designed for a reason to be a key part of the narrative but as for time traveling to another reality we have yet to reach an understanding in consciousness to do that.

Jikan Yugami

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time seeing the logic in this. How can you prove this is a simulation? I know that for a fact that reality is not what is real, but is actually a collective perception of what is real.

For example: If I saw a Chocolate milkshake and everyone around me also sees it is a Chocolate milkshake then the reality is that it is a Chocolate milkshake. But if I saw it as a thermos and everyone else still sees it as a Chocolate milkshake then my reality has changed into a delusion, I firmly believe that it is a thermos while everyone else tries to show me it is actually as Chocolate milkshake.

This is where I am lost because I believe that no one can really truly prove if something is a simulation unless they are outside the simulation. By the statement above, you are trying to tell us that we are living in a simulation and you, yourself, are in this same simulation telling us this. So please tell me and show me any proof that this is a simulation.

dexter1993

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time seeing the logic in this. How can you prove this is a simulation? I know that for a fact that reality is not what is real, but is actually a collective perception of what is real.

For example: If I saw a Chocolate milkshake and everyone around me also sees it is a Chocolate milkshake then the reality is that it is a Chocolate milkshake. But if I saw it as a thermos and everyone else still sees it as a Chocolate milkshake then my reality has changed into a delusion, I firmly believe that it is a thermos while everyone else tries to show me it is actually as Chocolate milkshake.

This is where I am lost because I believe that no one can really truly prove if something is a simulation unless they are outside the simulation. By the statement above, you are trying to tell us that we are living in a simulation and you, yourself, are in this same simulation telling us this. So please tell me and show me any proof that this is a simulation.

well we are actually living in a simulation if you want proof i can show you some videos about people , sotries and stuff people talk about this reality , just pm me cus i dont have time to look for all of them