We must find John Titor before 12/21/2012

Liberty

sunglasses_4.jpg

Left my Titor detector back at the office!

PamelaM

A gent Titor? lol. :rolleyes: What do you want with Pamela Moore? A friend will not betray a friend.
Do you think she will help you find him? :ROFLMAO:

You give out a lot of knowledge for an undercover agent. so much for undercover. lol

I think you B BS en. ;)

Liberty

A gent Titor? lol. :rolleyes: What do you want with Pamela Moore? A friend will not betray a friend.
Do you think she will help you find him? :ROFLMAO:

You give out a lot of knowledge for an undercover agent. so much for undercover. lol

I think you B BS en. ;)

Nothing like sheep coming back from seeing the movie Looper and dreaming!

Friends don't snitch Agent Smith! Have a nice trip back to er where you came from again I say!

Anonynez

Hello everyone,

I am an undercover agent working for a group of people I am going to refer to as “The Wise Men”. We are progressively going back in time between late 2012 and early 1999 to locate and arrest our former agent, whom you all know as John Titor, in a desperate attempt to avoid a chain reaction leading to disastrous events that will reshape the world as you know it. We need to bring him back to 2042 and prevent him from releasing classified information about your possible futures during his second trip to the first two decades of the 21st century.

The Wise Men are not trying to alter in any way what John Titor did during his first journey to the past. The original mission they had Titor work on was a resounding success in multiple world lines and it’s been an honor to work alongside him. Although he wasn’t supposed to contact individuals from the 2000s, we chose not to interfere and decided to leave things as they were.

Everything remained under control until we found in 2039 that he was able to reactivate one of our decommissioned time travel units and travel back in time to an unknown destination between 1999 and 2012. We assume he plans to contact his family from that very time period in order to provide them with highly classified information that would allow them to survive until 2039-2042, “our present”. This assumption is based on the fact that after Agent Titor came back from his time travel assignment, he was increasingly worried by his family’s fate and seemed to become obsessed with the idea of changing the past again to save them. The motives behind his illegal time displacement seemed obvious from then.

We need to find John Titor before 12/21/2012 or a lot of what you now know will be lost.

If you have information about John Titor or anyone closely related to him such as Pamela Moore, who is currently a member of this BBS, please, get in touch with us as soon as possible. The future will remember you.

The Wise Men are aware of which BBS were visited by Mr. Titor during his mission. Although Paranormalis is not one of them, I was ordered to send this message here and now as an ultimate call for help, because we know it will still exist beyond 2012 no matter what happens.

Truly yours

Titor Ender

Titor is with me, but I must warn you. He's hunkered down with a bunch of former Marines, and we like to fight. Enter at your own risk ;) ERRRRRR!!!

ZeoEmeraude

I'm still sportin' my martini that Pamela gave to me. She is right though..if you want someone to give up JT or anyone related..ya better try somewhere else. We don't play that game here bub. And since you haven't responded to anything in this thread you started..i'd say the jig is up on you. If I had to grade you on your hoax...well, let's just say that you grade is so below passing...that it barely even registers on the scale.