We must find John Titor before 12/21/2012

Titor Ender

Hello everyone,

I am an undercover agent working for a group of people I am going to refer to as “The Wise Men”. We are progressively going back in time between late 2012 and early 1999 to locate and arrest our former agent, whom you all know as John Titor, in a desperate attempt to avoid a chain reaction leading to disastrous events that will reshape the world as you know it. We need to bring him back to 2042 and prevent him from releasing classified information about your possible futures during his second trip to the first two decades of the 21st century.

The Wise Men are not trying to alter in any way what John Titor did during his first journey to the past. The original mission they had Titor work on was a resounding success in multiple world lines and it’s been an honor to work alongside him. Although he wasn’t supposed to contact individuals from the 2000s, we chose not to interfere and decided to leave things as they were.

Everything remained under control until we found in 2039 that he was able to reactivate one of our decommissioned time travel units and travel back in time to an unknown destination between 1999 and 2012. We assume he plans to contact his family from that very time period in order to provide them with highly classified information that would allow them to survive until 2039-2042, “our present”. This assumption is based on the fact that after Agent Titor came back from his time travel assignment, he was increasingly worried by his family’s fate and seemed to become obsessed with the idea of changing the past again to save them. The motives behind his illegal time displacement seemed obvious from then.

We need to find John Titor before 12/21/2012 or a lot of what you now know will be lost.

If you have information about John Titor or anyone closely related to him such as Pamela Moore, who is currently a member of this BBS, please, get in touch with us as soon as possible. The future will remember you.

The Wise Men are aware of which BBS were visited by Mr. Titor during his mission. Although Paranormalis is not one of them, I was ordered to send this message here and now as an ultimate call for help, because we know it will still exist beyond 2012 no matter what happens.

Truly yours

Titor Ender

Liberty

Hope you brought me a wad full of cash and some weapons!

"The enemy will be arresting without cause!"

titorite

I have so much negative stuff to say about the op and this thread. Had I the leyway to be as crude and vulgar as I truly wished to be, I would say things that would make nuns blush and sailors cry. .... But the civility of standards here maintain that I be just a tad bit more tolerant.

So I hope you do not succeed. And I question the veracity of your claims. And that is all I have to say about that.

Liberty

I have so much negative stuff to say about the op and this thread. Had I the leyway to be as crude and vulgar as I truly wished to be, I would say things that would make nuns blush and sailors cry. .... But the civility of standards here maintain that I be just a tad bit more tolerant.

So I hope you do not succeed. And I question the veracity of your claims. And that is all I have to say about that.

I HIGHLY suggest you go back to 2042 or where ever in peace! And stay there! 2012 is not friendly to people making arrests!

titorite

Nah it is an old hoaxer magnet...... You just don't know cause your new.

I am only kinda new... and I have ran in parallel circles with many here for a very long while now...

Liberty

Hello everyone,

I am an undercover agent working for a group of people I am going to refer to as “The Wise Men”. We are progressively going back in time between late 2012 and early 1999 to locate and arrest our former agent, whom you all know as John Titor, in a desperate attempt to avoid a chain reaction leading to disastrous events that will reshape the world as you know it. We need to bring him back to 2042 and prevent him from releasing classified information about your possible futures during his second trip to the first two decades of the 21st century.

The Wise Men are not trying to alter in any way what John Titor did during his first journey to the past. The original mission they had Titor work on was a resounding success in multiple world lines and it’s been an honor to work alongside him. Although he wasn’t supposed to contact individuals from the 2000s, we chose not to interfere and decided to leave things as they were.

Everything remained under control until we found in 2039 that he was able to reactivate one of our decommissioned time travel units and travel back in time to an unknown destination between 1999 and 2012. We assume he plans to contact his family from that very time period in order to provide them with highly classified information that would allow them to survive until 2039-2042, “our present”. This assumption is based on the fact that after Agent Titor came back from his time travel assignment, he was increasingly worried by his family’s fate and seemed to become obsessed with the idea of changing the past again to save them. The motives behind his illegal time displacement seemed obvious from then.

We need to find John Titor before 12/21/2012 or a lot of what you now know will be lost.

If you have information about John Titor or anyone closely related to him such as Pamela Moore, who is currently a member of this BBS, please, get in touch with us as soon as possible. The future will remember you.

The Wise Men are aware of which BBS were visited by Mr. Titor during his mission. Although Paranormalis is not one of them, I was ordered to send this message here and now as an ultimate call for help, because we know it will still exist beyond 2012 no matter what happens.

Truly yours

Titor Ender

Have a safe trip back ;) Empty handed! :ROFLMAO:

ZeoEmeraude

C'mon bub...ya can't just come in here with a cute little story and expect folks to believe ya now...do ya? I mean ya didn't even give us a sampling of evidence, a video, some garbled audio, a picture of a DeLorean...just a few paragraphs. Now how am I supposed to believe your hoax is real if you don't offer up something to keep me coming back? A good attempt should begin with at least a plausible story, followed up by some doctored evidence of some sort, then some fast question dodging when the heat is on.....ya get where i'm going with this? But for the sake of sanity...I'll play along here for a little bit.

Question #1 Why are you called Wise Men? What makes you wise? What makes you wiser than everyone else?
Question #2 Why do you need to find JT by 12/21/12? Will you turn into a pumpkin at midnight?
Question #3 Why do you care about JT's parents? Are they assholes to you in the future?
Question #4 Why is your screen name Titor Ender? Does it sound hoaxy to you? (It does to me :)
Question # 5 Do you live in a van down by the river?

See..... questions can be fun!

Welcome to Paranormalis!