Weird things about youself

riley_jenson_123

i have an obsession with albino people and people who like the same gender, because there not afraid to be themselfs, so sometimes when i meet people who are like that i freak out.

Wind7

Staff
View attachment 3162
...along with the eight daily pills I take for blood pressue/heart, and my Friday night beer bash, which is the best medicine of all!

Music has always been my favorite thing to help escape from some of life's realities.

Some think I am weird because I just can't get into today's music.:p:rolleyes:

I still try to hunt down music by the 'old boys/girls' being most of the classic rock radio stations never play their new music.

I picked up Deep Purple's "Now What?!' CD and was very pleasantly surprised!

I recommend that one dawg!!

It WAY RAWKS!!!!

:) :D

TnWatchdog

It WAY RAWKS!!!!

Thanks...I'll check it out. I like Deep Purple as I grew up with them.
Edit. I'm listening to it now on Spotify and like it. They have that "classical" rock sound. My first Deep Purple experience was at a fair, on a ride, and spinning around to Kentucky Woman. lol

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

It WAY RAWKS!!!!

Thanks...I'll check it out. I like Deep Purple as I grew up with them.
Edit. I'm listening to it now on Spotify and like it. They have that "classical" rock sound. My first Deep Purple experience was at a fair, on a ride, and spinning around to Kentucky Woman. lol

Glad you like it. :)

I was exposed to all sorts of music when younger actually, I was 1st raised on classical via my mom then, my sister's 4 track...oooo...she always knew when I had snuck in a listen to her Jethro Tull.. Lol!

;)