Welcome to my world -Blog

Voyageur

Let's say, I hate it here and I want to go to 'my otherself' in different dimension, where I may be successful, happier... how can I do that?
Okay, I do not usually want to give people advise anymore, because if they can not succees whatever they are trying, I usually get the blame. I can tell you how I see our universe is operating, how I see dimension shifting etc.. but it can be hard for individual to accept the fact that they are shifting all the time, they spend every night time in many different dimension levels, as fifth dimension, but they usually forget most of the experiences because they think they are not-that-real or not so important for them in this physical life that we are having here.

So you feel as you are just bored or pissed of and want to get out? With these negative emotions, you are more connected on vibrations that creates you experiences as you are having here on three dimensional level. Main thing that I see important, is more as letting this reality to be as it is, and then you are truly free. Negativity is the thing that keeps you connecting to this world, if you allow it to be as it is you start to look another levels, and usually you will find more positive things to focus on, and then you do not feel as much resistance, frustration etc...

Let's find out at first what do you want to experience, and do you want to experience them in this 3D life or just to have another experiences in "dream state" that could allow yourself to know more about different states of existence, higher vibrational states etc..?

moonriver

I am just wondering how am I different than you? How come you can go to different dimensions and observed yourself in other dimensions easily?Are you not human like us? When you say you travel to different dimensions all the time , is it like 'out of body experience' (OBE) or physically?

Why are you here in this dimension? If you say you like it here...why?

I had some experiences in life that are not common to most people. Like I knew when I was a kid that I can travel to different dimension..i knew they are other beings in other dimensions as well...I met some. I remember I was sent here by some people...I sort of remember seeing my parents and everything here before I was born.

All my life...I don't remember feeling happy. This is the part where I am reluctant to elaborate publicly.

I always wonder why those 'people' that sent me here just abandoned me and left? I am in this body and being a human has its limitations. In this body, I cannot do things that I remember I was able to do anymore...I feel stuck.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur