What’s the difference?

TimeFlipper

What would be the difference between a parallel universe vs an alternate universe?
The Alternative Universe could be construed as a Universe where changes can be made in it...For example, you could leave this Universe we are in now, move into an Alternative Universe on November 22nd 1963 at 12:30pm, and prevent J F Kennedy from being assassinated...Then you pop back into this Universe where JFK was assasinated..

A Parallel Universe would likely be a Mirror Universe identical to ours, except time per se is advanced or retarted 1 second, or1 minute, or1 hour, or1 day, or1 week, or1 month, or1 year, or1 decade, or1 century, etc etc etc..

The Alternative Universe could be construed as a Universe where changes can be made in it...For example, you could leave this Universe we are in now, move into an Alternative Universe on November 22nd 1963 at 12:30pm, and prevent J F Kennedy from being assassinated...Then you pop back into this Universe where JFK was assasinated..

A Parallel Universe would likely be a Mirror Universe identical to ours, except time per se is advanced or retarted 1 second, or1 minute, or1 hour, or1 day, or1 week, or1 month, or1 year, or1 decade, or1 century, etc etc etc..
Could someone stay in their alternate universe as long as they wanted to?

How would you prevent Jfk from being killed? You couldn’t stop his killer unless you risk getting shot yourself. You wouldn’t be able to get close to him to warn him because of security. You would have no idea how to stop his killer.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

How would you prevent Jfk from being killed? You couldn’t stop his killer unless you risk getting shot yourself. You wouldn’t be able to get close to him to warn him because of security. You would have no idea how to stop his killer.
So who do YOU think assassinated JFK? :rolleyes:

steven chiverton

it was said that everything in a alternate or parralell universe is the opposite to our universe , to simulate that hold a newspaper in front of a mirror and look how its all reversed just like an alternate universe but in that case your looking at a mirror verse which id say is a reflection of what you see as that of an alternate thing

TimeFlipper

lee harvey oswald was responsible
Thank you very much for the reply...You were very hasty in your first posting to me (shown below) when you said that i couldnt stop JFK being killed because i was at risk of getting shot...You overlooked the major point that in Time-Travel, WE choose precisely "When" we intervene..

For example, JFK was shot dead at about 12:30pm by Lee Harvey Oswald, that you stated...BUT, i would have got to the Sixth Floor Of The Texas School Book Depository, from where Lee Harvey Oswald fired the shots, BEFORE Oswald arrived there (about 12:15pm), and i would have shot him dead the moment he arrived, thus stopping him from killing JFK, and then i travel back in time to the present day in our own Universe/Dimension..

Last edited: