What all time travelers are saying?

Liberty

Posted by John Titor on 02-06-2001 08:33 AM

We time travel to solve problems. A great deal of effort is going into repairing the environment and infrastructure.

I think there is only one God. I also think that our soul may be a combination of all the collective thoughts and actions of the infinite “yous”. If that is true, it becomes very difficult to define death until all worldlines come to an end.
Did Timetraveler2063 Mention all worldlines come to an end?

Speaking of Art Bell!

Posted by John Titor on 02-13-2001 10:51 AM

Some of you may wonder what a time traveler does with his day while he’s posting on the web. I spend a great deal of time downloading information and storing it for my return. “Art’s” site is definitely on that list. I’ll have to think about who the most remembered people are. Again, my viewpoint is quite squewed.

Timetraveler 2063 again mentioned Art! :eek: Interesting!!!! (most remembered person!)

Posted by John Titor on 02-19-2001 01:14 PM

RANDY:
((I believe that faith AND good works will get one to God. There are other things, but they can arguably be included under the headings of 'faith' and 'good works'.
I believe there is an organized force of evil that works against God's plan for men's souls. It’s all part of the plan. Your next question may be "Why do you believe that?" ))

Please don’t think me so cynical. I would never insult or degrade someone’s religious views. My next questions would be “what about knowledge?” I am a firm believer that faith (and good works) is not enough to get to God. There is a mystery we must solve first.

((I vaguely remember you mentioned being religious . . . am I remembering straight? (I'll look over the past posts of course, but reiteration doesn't hurt.) How would you answer your own questions?))

Yes, I believe in organized evil. It would sure be easier to carry out an “evil” plan if no one beloved you existed. Just curious, can anyone tell me what “Satan” really means?

Had to answer those quickly. I have nothing but open-mindedness for religious conversation and I look forward to more. I’ll get to the other questions soon.
Thanks

Samstwitch

I want to meet the greatest time traveler of 2011! (if i have the date right) Its my duty to get this out! This is her fist visit! She had a second one! Our time is short before the tribulation! Her words come from our lord king!

Angelica Zambrano is not a time traveler. She claims to have had a Near Death Experience (NDE). I am familiar with her story. If she had other experiences outside of an NDE, she could be called a Visionary. To be clear, she is not a time traveler. She did not time travel.

Liberty

I want to meet the greatest time traveler of 2011! (if i have the date right) Its my duty to get this out! This is her fist visit! She had a second one! Our time is short before the tribulation! Her words come from our lord king!

Angelica Zambrano is not a time traveler. She claims to have had a Near Death Experience (NDE). I am familiar with her story. If she had other experiences outside of an NDE, she could be called a Visionary. To be clear, she is not a time traveler. She did not time travel.

Yes I agree 100% that she had an experience. Where it it relavent is that WE are about to encounter something real soon.
IRIS Seismic Monitor

I noticed that the governement isnt showing all the quakes and not reporting the small ones in the united states (imagine that!)

www.intellicast.com has tools that you can see the local quakes! We just had 2 earthquakes in southern Missouri area both 2.6 magnitude. Once you go to this site. hit radar,pan and zoom then quick picks and hit the earthquake button!
A lot of sites dont report the small ones.

POSTED August 20, 2012, 1:22 A.M.:
Soon the month of September will be

here!! 9-16-to 17 2012. 1335.
[Is 1335 the time of day…1:35 p.m.?] I celibrated passover this year! Do you know this date is Rosh Hashanah? Next comes Yom Kippur! (Day of Atonement.) September 25-26th. Lets see what happens in a matter of days!

Liberty

I dont know! This timetraveler2063 sounds like a prophet! IF his first post was on June 5, 2012!
Thats the 45th anniversary of the Six Day War! This gets interesting by the day :eek:! Do your investigations troopers!

Liberty

Posted by John Titor on 02-08-2001 09:40 AM

Russia and China have always had a very strange relationship. Even the news I see now indicates that continued weapons deals to allies, border clashes and overpopulation will lead to hostilities. The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to “expand”. I’m assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.

Somebody knows somthing!

BlastTyrant

Ok whoa whoa whoa i had to stop listening to that little girl after she mentioned all singers go to hell, your kidding right? I was starting to suspect a little fowl play with her shortly after the video started, i don't know who she was talking to but anyone who sings is going to go to hell is a little off the wall isn't it? And now she has this big video about her experiences and followers, i believe that's a sin in it's self isn't it? How many donations does she get? I smell scam and some very influential parents. She's not a prophet and i very highly doubt she had a NDE.

Ren

I was starting to suspect a little fowl play with her shortly after the video started, i don't know who she was talking to but anyone who sings is going to go to hell is a little off the wall isn't it?

I am in complete agreement with BlastTyrant here.

Samstwitch

Posted by John Titor on 02-08-2001 09:40 AM

Russia and China have always had a very strange relationship. Even the news I see now indicates that continued weapons deals to allies, border clashes and overpopulation will lead to hostilities. The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to “expand”. I’m assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack...
Somebody knows somthing!

Liberty, thanks for posting those very important videos and message! :eek: