What are some time travel devices and/or time travel methods?

TimeFlipper

I do have an aversion to keeping secrets, but In the past when I have allowed access to a forum in the past I did receive much grief .

The secret of humans being able to traverse time is an easy one to keep because most all people would not accept such a notion.

The best well known time traveler may be Andrew Basiago.

He has decided to come forward and share his story because he believes as do I that the wrong people have been misusing the technology for many years.

When the general dumb public becomes aware of how they have been kept in the dark, they will demand an explanation.

Heads may roll when the truth come out.

I believe that many innocent people have been harmed and murdered to maintain this secret.

I also think the aliens have found this behavior unacceptable.

I wish you the very best in your pursuit of knowledge about space and time.
So how exactly did he time travel?
Good question :)

walt willis

He told me that they started out with what we may think off as a model "T" device and continued to improve many models after that first device that could only peer into the past and future.
Many humans were presumed lost that first past through the early devices.
He was allow to travel only after it was proven to be safe and after his father had used it first.
If you think about how far Andrew knows we have come, try to imagine what devices they have today, or in our future.
My guess is we would wish to be able to send a flying craft or a car through so we could cover more ground faster.
There is a reason I think we are using a car today because of things I saw for myself.

I hope to see Andy in the Whitehouse soon so the bad people may be punished for the murders they committed to keep this all a secret from the world.
Innocent people being murdered so that a few power hungry control freaks could gain more power and control over us is evil.

TimeFlipper

So there was a remote viewing screen fitted into a Ford Model "T"car back in the day? :) and, im presuming that cars subsequently are being used for time-travel, which inspired the Back To The Future Trilogy? :D