What are you listening to right now?

TnWatchdog

I don't know if it is the song or the women singing it...but it kinda grows on you. I guess I'm a sucker for a lady playing a violin.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

After over ten years apart..they are back, Boy George and Culture Club playing on the Today Show. They sound the same and Boy George looks the same. lol

TnWatchdog

That's a beautiful song, but it depresses the hell out of me... :( lol
Yeah I like this song too...I figure instead of being put in a box and having dirt dumped on me, I'm going to break with tradition, get torched, and have this tune playing. lol I told my family, as they have asked me about 'six feet under' matters, I don't want to be put on display...so I'll take the cheap, no frills way out.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
That's a beautiful song, but it depresses the hell out of me... :( lol
Yeah I like this song too...I figure instead of being put in a box and having dirt dumped on me, I'm going to break with tradition, get torched, and have this tune playing. lol I told my family, as they have asked me about 'six feet under' matters, I don't want to be put on display...so I'll take the cheap, no frills way out.
My mom wants the song "Spirit in the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum to be playing at her funeral.. :)

TnWatchdog

Today is Friday, which means tonight is Friday Night...beer night. This tune reminds me of how I use to spend my weekends. Now I prefer to drink alone, cheaper, and I listen to the tunes played in these bars from past memories.

Kentucky Headhunters

Last edited: