What does my future hold for me? + 2015 prediction

Archangel Gabriel.

Hey Gabriel...what's the latest? We avoided the asteroid that was suppose to arrive the end of September. Will we be able to avoid earthquakes or other disasters in 2015?
OCT 7 is the real SEP 23. Satan seems to have pulled the wool over my eyes and tricked me. The answer to your question is no, I believe.

Archangel Gabriel.

Dawg..its not an asteroid we have to worry about, its that super volcano thats underneath Yellowstone Park :eek:
If the choice is Asteroid or Super Volcano for armaggedon...which would you choose? (assuming of course that you have a limitless supply of dog biscuits and a suitable kennel) :D
Context missing. I would choose asteroid. More doomish. [Text censored by Cyber Police]

Archangel Gabriel.

Dawg..its not an asteroid we have to worry about, its that super volcano thats underneath Yellowstone Park :eek:
If the choice is Asteroid or Super Volcano for armaggedon...which would you choose? (assuming of course that you have a limitless supply of dog biscuits and a suitable kennel) :D
Your question is like do you want to drown in a flood or burn in a fire. An asteroid would be interestind but then again Yellowstone...I'll take the asteroid as I like looking at the sky.
Right, but check my PREVIOUS post.

Archangel Gabriel.

Offtopic: You all should try lysergic acid diethylamide. Everything will make sense. All of a sudden, the doorknob you took for granted will fascinate you to no end. Trees and lakes will be beautiful again, at least for twelve hours. Do a lot of acid. You have nothing to lose. You can only gain insight to their "other" world. No other drug is worth it. In addition, acid is very, very cheap. Time can seem to stop, slow down, speed up, or distort. Matter can seem to breathe/ripple.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
"I am God's most powerful angel, archangel Gabriel".
I think your a nut Gabriel and your building Bad Karma for your self.

Tron1

I thought that early this year super volcano but it would have happened already. so that isn't it then what is it?