What doomsday scenario would you rather choose?

twilightsky

oh thor,protector of humanity,please bring on the eminent zombie apocalypse, so I can start shooting all thes emother fuckers in the head,lol,i,m not a gun person,but I do have king authers sword,and I know how to use it,so to all you future walkers,i,ll wack off your head and drop kick it like a football,miss lisa kicks,,she scores,,,whoop,whoop,i,m gonna last till the bitter end,
I,m all for the Christian magic rapture,but I think it already happened,9 people vanished,:confused:

HDRKID

How about a new ice age. That is the opposite of what people are expecting to occur.

c163f998-cbd5-49f8-aaca-d28ff323ca3a_650x366.jpg

TnWatchdog

If not the new ice age, you may choose to take a walk into a storm...but don't forget your umbrella.

Edit...years ago I use to have dreams about tornados as depicted on this flick and winds that would clear everything down to the ground. We had to go underground to survive. I dreamed of this constantly but now I don't, wonder why. I always wondered what would happen if the jet stream winds would descend to the ground. Far fetched...maybe not.

Last edited:

Rosco..Jones

How about a new ice age. That is the opposite of what people are expecting to occur.

Not as unlikely as it may seem. If climate change ends up causing the ice sheets in Greenland and/or Antarctica melt, they may disrupt the Atlantic Gulf Stream and Pacific currents. This could very well result in it getting hotter towards the equator and colder in the latitudes closer to the poles. I think Geologically we may be due for an ice age.

Suraska

Massive freeze. I grew up in GA with daily summer temps of 100+. Now I live in ND and this past winter we had record 65- temps. I much prefer the brutal coldness.

Derrick C.

Since we're on the doomsday side of the forum, I'm just wondering what scenario you guys would rather choose to happen and how will you try handling it. Events like a massive solar activity perhaps, megaquakes, tsunami or a zombie apocalypse. :D

ill take the zombie appocalypse or maybe mega quake. if properly prepared one can survive any scenario, better to have and not need then need and not have :):D