Forum Game What if...

Samstwitch

This is a Forum Game:

"What if..." :)

RULES

1. Each post must start with "What if".
2. Your "What if" post can be on any subject.
3. "What if" posts are not up for debate.
4. "What if" posts are not up for discussion.

Example: What if...Num7 is really William Shatner? ;)

Let the game begin!

Last edited:

Samstwitch

What if...Obama, the recipient of a Nobel Peace Prize, sparks a World Nuclear War by attacking Syria? :eek:

Samstwitch

Obama Pinnochio Nose.jpg

What if...
Obama woke up in the morning and his nose grew longer overnight?!!!
:ROFLMAO:

TnWatchdog

What if...you woke up tomorrow and turned on the TV to catch up on the local news but it doesn't work as there is no power. Same for the Internet and phones...no communication. This brings out a cold sweat and makes you thirsty so you turn on the faucet and nothing. Looking out your window you see no traffic only neighbors talking to each other... pointing to the sky. You stop and think...What if I had prepared myself and done what I had read on Paranormalis...what if.

BlastTyrant

What If - You woke up in the morning and there was nothing, no people, no cars, no noise, no humming of power lines. Just realized almost everyone has vanished over night and you were the only one left.

"this scenario is always on my mind, driving home at night i always wonder, What if there was no one else, the city lights were off street lights didnt work" always wondered.

lordalmighty1

what if the whole world woke up to find their left shoes all over the world in every shop, shoe rack and what not was missing.. no left shoes anywhere...?

Samstwitch

What if...there was a Law passed that said all government officials, including the President, were to be monitored 24/7 and air it live on TV...and it was televised live like CSPAN, only it's like a Reality Show. Then the people would know exactly what the government was up to. In this scenario, the people monitored the government, the way the government monitors us now. In other words, the table was turned. Wouldn't that be great!

The government supposedly works for the people. So if that's true then we, as employers, should be able to monitor what our employees are up to. The proof of corruption is there.

The people should pass a Law. I fear they have waited too long.

TnWatchdog

What if...our atmosphere is being changed to accommodate an alien colonization. I watched a flick, The Arrival starring Charlie Sheen. In the movie aliens which were on earth were heating up our environment to better suit their needs. What if the chemtrails, I see almost every day, are changing the atmosphere to better suit these aliens. Aluminum, Barium, and Strontium are three elements common to chemtrails. Maybe in addition to killing us with this spray they are making it more comfortable for ma and pa alien...and let's not forget cute little junior. While we are coughing they will be taking a deep breath enjoying the poisonous air they have been use to on their planet. No fate for them as depicted in the flicks War of the Worlds or Signs...no, they plan to make the changes needed up front.

C_jami

What if ... Aliens are drinking they're proteins in the morning reading this blog as a news paper and show they're kids that there is few people on earth who know about them .. :))