Forum Game What if...

TnWatchdog

What if...the 'Day of Wonders' is not fiction but is real and coming soon. This would be the great deception sending many to the pit of fire. Let me explain...I constantly have updates to my phone and computer. Updating files for a new and improved version...we are here to better serve and help you. Are they, or could it be something else? We are subject to frequencies and waves of various sources that bombard ourselves. What if these upgrades are a form of mind control and at a certain point in time we may make a choice, the wrong one. After 2012 there was to be an awakening...but this awakening could entail us thinking we are gods. We make the choice, the wrong one, and burn for it. Light a match and burn your finger for a second... now imagine your whole body on fire for eternity.
I am including two clips from a couple of my favorite movies, which explain what I mean. The thought came to me after being bombarded with upgrades and then the thought of the movies came to me.

Samstwitch

Founding-Fathers-Ghosts--59210.jpg

What if...the ghosts of America's Founding Fathers came back and haunted the White House :eek:, the President, Congress, and the Senate until they restored all the Laws and Liberties that our country was founded on. (Sort of like the spirits who visited Ebeneezer Scrooge.) We can hope and pray! :)

Last edited:

Loopi

The Bearded One
What if... someone used Drones (air or ground) to take pictures of top secret areas and had it upload said pictures to the internet anonymously. What if we used their own weapons against them :cautious: :)

Khaos

where the wild things are
View attachment 1256

What if...the ghosts of America's Founding Fathers came back and haunted the White House :eek:, the President, Congress, and the Senate until they restored all the Laws and Liberties that our country was founded on. (Sort of like the spirits who visited Ebeneezer Scrooge.) We can hope and pray! :)

These are the same founding fathers who also bought slaves from African countries and brought them here, no? You entirely sure you want our constitution restored? If we are to restore the constitution to its original state...

Gay rights, women's rights, civil rights. All gone. Child labor which was abolished in the 20s/30s would be reinstated.

Samstwitch

These are the same founding fathers who also bought slaves from African countries and brought them here, no? You entirely sure you want our constitution restored? If we are to restore the constitution to its original state...

Gay rights, women's rights, civil rights. All gone. Child labor which was abolished in the 20s/30s would be reinstated.

Don't put words in my mouth. You know that I am for gay rights. I'm am certainly for women's rights, and against slavery. The Constitution never discriminated against gays, or women, and it never supported slavery.

I'm talking about our basic Constitutional Rights that have been stolen away. America has become a Nazi state. Maybe you haven't noticed, or perhaps you are supportive of the deterioration of our Constitution, i.e., the UnPatriot Act, the UnAffordable Healthcare Act, NSA Spying, IRS targeting Conservatives, DOJ targeting of James Rosen and other reporters, Press Photographers banned from White House, drones spying on Americans, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Democrats ending Minority filibusters, Police Brutality and Nazi Police tactics brutalizing and killing innocent people and children, the list goes on and on and on.

Last edited:

Justinian

What if... People just all of a sudden let down their ethnic, religious, and social barriers and just started getting along for just one day? Not necessarily World Peace, but just a respite.

Justinian

What if... People one day realized that the Civil War was being fought for State's Rights and not slavery? Would more people have crossed the line and joined the South?

Justinian

What if... Economic models were all just a farce and that it really WOULD be okay for everyone to be equally rich? Oh that's right, its called Communism and the Soviets ruined the idea through corruption.