Media What is an Abductee?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
My definition, based on my experiences only, would be this; a very unfortunate soul who has been taken against their will and violated over and over and over by intelligent beings who do not resemble the human being. Referring to them as "aliens" implies that I know where they come from, which I don't.
Sam, in your opinion are all aliens malevolent?

Sam Slagg

My definition, based on my experiences only, would be this; a very unfortunate soul who has been taken against their will and violated over and over and over by intelligent beings who do not resemble the human being. Referring to them as "aliens" implies that I know where they come from, which I don't.
I have only interacted with three different species. Two *seemed* subservient to the main aggressor, but that could be just my perspective.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I have only interacted with three different species. Two *seemed* subservient to the main aggressor, but that could be just my perspective.
Hmm,.. Eh, tell me if I'm crossing a line or anything, but what are their plans? I mean what do you think their agenda is for us humans, and the ones they abduct?

Sam Slagg

Hmm,.. Eh, tell me if I'm crossing a line or anything, but what are their plans? I mean what do you think their agenda is for us humans, and the ones they abduct?
I have no idea and they're not telling. This is why I have decided to reach out after all these years. An uncle called me a few weeks ago to tell me that he personally witnessed a typical ufo abduct my grandmother over 50 years ago. for me it is obviously genetic but what and to what end?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I have no idea and they're not telling. This is why I have decided to reach out after all these years. An uncle called me a few weeks ago to tell me that he personally witnessed a typical ufo abduct my grandmother over 50 years ago. for me it is obviously genetic but what and to what end?
Wow, that's heavy... :eek: I remember you saying that other family members of yours also experienced it...

Sam Slagg

Wow, that's heavy... :eek: I remember you saying that other family members of yours also experienced it...
Apparently this has been going on for at least the last three generations in my family so when he called and dropped the bomb, my immediate concern was for my kids.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Apparently this has been going on for at least the last three generations in my family so when he called and dropped the bomb, my immediate concern was for my kids.
I don't blame you... :( That's terrifying, feeling helpless against protecting your children...I'm really sorry to hear about all this...