Media What is an Abductee?

Sam Slagg

Wow, that's heavy... :eek: I remember you saying that other family members of yours also experienced it...
Apparently this has been going on for at least the last three generations in my family so when he called and dropped the bomb, my immediate concern was for my kids.
I don't blame you... :( That's terrifying, feeling helpless against protecting your children...I'm really sorry to hear about all this...
Well thank you very much. If you, or anyone here has ideas on how I can protect my brain before they come back, I would be very interested in hearing about it.

TnWatchdog

I am watching a fishing show on the tube, which got me thinking about fish and alien abduction.

The fish are in their own little existence doing what fish do best. Crafts from other worlds hover above and in a flash...one is plucked out of their environment. Some fish are analyzed while others have implanted tags forced upon their bodies before being returned to their world. Unfortnately others are eaten by their abductors or displayed in a trophy case.
Humans are also doing what humans do best in their little world...and you know the rest of the story.

walt willis

I have been looking for others that understand what it is like.
Thanks for coming forward with your report.
I helps to know I am not alone.
I heard it said that they may be descendant family members from well into our future.
If time travel is possible then it would mean that if we could go back to see our ancestors we would do so.
The same may be true of how future relatives would behave.
PP has a propensity to be more of an agitator than a skeptic.
A very negative personality to be so willing to give comments.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I heard it said that they may be descendant family members from well into our future.
If time travel is possible then it would mean that if we could go back to see our ancestors we would do so.

I wouldn't say negative. Just not informed enough about the many and varied topics we have here. There is truth out there for those seeking to know.

You could probably label me as an agitator too. But I do have lots of information on topics I choose to express my viewpoint.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I wouldn't say negative. Just not informed enough about the many and varied topics we have here. There is truth out there for those seeking to know.

You could probably label me as an agitator too. But I do have lots of information on topics I choose to express my viewpoint.

And what frigging topics may that be? You people are all the same. Some one disagrees with you and all of a sudden their uninformed. Tell you what, to HELL with this forum and everyone in IT!

It wasn't my intention to upset you. My apologies.

As for topics? You pick it and I can give you my viewpoints and why.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No you stay I cannot take this BS anymore.......enjoy your day dreams.

You'll be missed. I for one enjoyed many of the topics you've discussed. I'm sure there are others here that feel the same. Perhaps a good nights sleep is all you need. Then just come back and join in...