What is the true reason the Greys abduct humans?

Sirius B Scientist

I firmly believe the Greys deserve what's coming to them. Mankind will exterminate the Greys from the universe.

Even though the Greys protected earth from being wiped out by the erran humans? Dont judge a race by whether they are different to you, judge them by their intentions towards you... Also judge races by their actions. Any race that would kill you for groping them is merciless, and considers your race to be inferior scum!

Also remember in judging 1 race as needing wiping out for abducting a minority of your race, you are considering yourself superior to that race so that their very existence is worth far less than a minority of your race.

I know you are an equal opportunities bigot which is a good way to be! Just remember the equal opportunities of all races to exist!

Last edited:

Itheblaze

Very excited! Yum, yum, munch, munch! I don't believe any ETs want to wipe out the Human food/dna sorce. They grow so plentiful here. I hear green eyes are the delicacy most sought after.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I firmly believe the Greys deserve what's coming to them. Mankind will exterminate the Greys from the universe.

Even though the Greys protected earth from being wiped out by the erran humans? Dont judge a race by whether they are different to you, judge them by their intentions towards you... Also judge races by their actions. Any race that would kill you for groping them is merciless, and considers your race to be inferior scum!

Also remember in judging 1 race as needing wiping out for abducting a minority of your race, you are considering yourself superior to that race so that their very existence is worth far less than a minority of your race.

I know you are an equal opportunities bigot which is a good way to be! Just remember the equal opportunities of all races to exist!

The reason for the abductions still remains hidden. And always the abductions take place when we are in an unconscious state. But there are stories of abductees that have taken control of the abduction. How they do that is very interesting. In the name of God the abductee commands the abductors to leave. And then the abductors scurry away like scared rats. Why are they scared? Was it the name of God that frightened them? Or the fact that the abductee is commanding them with just the power of thought? I have noticed that most of these occurrences happen when the abductee is in a frozen lucid sleep state. It almost suggests that the abductors are sentient beings that inhabit the dimension our dreams take place within. In a dream dimension we are truly Gods ourselves. We have the power to create and destroy in the dream state. But it's just dreams, right? It does seem to me that the abductors have a weakness. We can destroy them with the power of thought. And they seem to be powerless to stop us. So what will be my defense for wiping out the Greys? It was all just a bad dream. Dreams aren't real, are they?

Sirius B Scientist

The reason for the abductions still remains hidden. And always the abductions take place when we are in an unconscious state. But there are stories of abductees that have taken control of the abduction. How they do that is very interesting. In the name of God the abductee commands the abductors to leave. And then the abductors scurry away like scared rats. Why are they scared? Was it the name of God that frightened them? Or the fact that the abductee is commanding them with just the power of thought? I have noticed that most of these occurrences happen when the abductee is in a frozen lucid sleep state. It almost suggests that the abductors are sentient beings that inhabit the dimension our dreams take place within. In a dream dimension we are truly Gods ourselves. We have the power to create and destroy in the dream state. But it's just dreams, right? It does seem to me that the abductors have a weakness. We can destroy them with the power of thought. And they seem to be powerless to stop us. So what will be my defense for wiping out the Greys? It was all just a bad dream. Dreams aren't real, are they?

The Greys true form is like in this
only 20 times larger. If you want to know why abductions stop because the Kundalini stops them. If you were a Satanist or Luciferian and you were to command the abduction to stop in Lucifer or Satan's name it would also stop... Why because the Kundalini is the Supreme Goddess inside all beings and we are a part of her, and she has the power to save all beings (all beings have a Kundalini, and none can resist the power of the Kundalini...).

Thors hammer can destroy mountains or jesus or yahweh, however all 3 are powerless against the Kundalini! You are right in spirit form is activated, and the infinite power of the Kundalini can protect you in that form, however what makes you think She would ever help you wipe out a race?

The Kundalini is all powerful, omnipotent and omniscient. The Andromedans religion is God/dess inside of us and we are a part of God/dess, and that is because they have discovered through science that we are a part of the Kundalini and she is inside all of us! Forget all religious beliefs, Ismus (the Andromedan religious belief) is closest to the truth!

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You see, it appears to me that the power of creation and destruction is within our souls. The creation and destruction is very evident in our dreams. Which does suggest that we are all Gods in mortal form. So rather than command the Greys to "be gone", I might issue the command to "cease to exist".

TimeFlipper

You see, it appears to me that the power of creation and destruction is within our souls. The creation and destruction is very evident in our dreams. Which does suggest that we are all Gods in mortal form. So rather than command the Greys to "be gone", I might issue the command to "cease to exist".
Very profound Einstein :)

HDRKID

People wonder on alien grays. Why they do not start an invasion. Maybe, we will be taken over. Think of humans as a resource. Humans take honey from a bee hive, but they do not talk to the queen.

Remember what grays are. Humans from 52,000 years in the future that time travel to now. Time is running out as we destroy the earth and they are speeding up the process.

What many humans do not know is we have off world genetics and here is one example for you.

lactose-intolerance-map-700x612.jpg

Over 80% of humans cannot digest milk sugar. Scientists claim that this is evidence of evolution, but there are more cows in india than in norway. Frankly, over 80% of the people in india cannot digest milk sugar. The people who can tend to be of the highest castes for some reason. Over 90% of people in England can. 96% of those in southern norway can. Scientists claim evolution takes millions of years. Well, that is not the case. Scientists claim that cows were domesticated in pakistan 7,000 years ago. Interesting as most people in pakistan cannot digest milk sugar... 90% or more.

What do scientist do when the data does not match their theory? They throw the data away. Also, they accuse researchers of racism.

Here is a reconstruction of a person from northern europe... from thousands of years ago. Notice they are similar to what people report as a hybrid - big forehead, large eyes, small thin nose.

13354peatgirlface.jpg

TimeFlipper

Blonde hair blue eyed people (like the girl in your pic) are only supposed to have been known around for 10,000 years and became a part of the Aryan race...Its very possible all of them are hybrids and this is could be why the Germans saw themselves as superior human beings during the days of Adolf Hitler..

Bullethead21

The abductions take place to anyone and in ALL brain states.......being asleep or awake is not a requirement.

Barney and Betty Hill is one of many examples of people getting abducted not only while being awake, but driving a car, a plane, etc etc......

They might not remember all the details, but when regressed or even over time they begin to remember......dreams and "lucid states" do not work that way at all......I've never seen or read anything about hypnotic regression trying to recall a "dream"..…....only real events......

From here the argument becomes, which brain state does what.......how do we define what gets called a "dream" and what gets called a "memory".............

Another great example of being FULLY awake while being abducted is the ever famous Travis Walton case.....all the guys in the truck that watched at least part of the abduction take place were awake as well.....

There are so few cases of both sightings and abductions that hold water........

Most all of them are caused by what scientist call "argument from ignorance" explained in the video below by my good friend Neil.......

Last edited: