What made you interested in time travel?

LilLdyBg

Wether your interest was peaked in science class in elementary school, a fascination with physics, or a major life event. What causes your curiosity in time travel?

For me it was a tragedy, earlier this year my fiancé was killed in an accident shortly after we had found out we were expecting our first child.

I really do think there is a way to get a message back and change the past.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I agree with you. If you desire to save your fiancé from an untimely death, find a way to do it through time travel. Maybe come in contact with aliens.

I am interested in time travel because I've experienced a world and such that have too many imperfections, and I desire to change much of those imperfections.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I became interested in time travel after my suicide attempt was interrupted. The particulars of that interruption still has me baffled to this day. At the time I reasoned that it could only have been me from the future that had given me reasons to live.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sorry to hear what happened to your fiancé.

For me, Back to the Future was a catalyst that made me research the Internet for time travel. I was baffled to read about the "real" Bajak Flux Cap on HDRKID's website back then! :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
at around 11-12 yrs I saw a TV show ,,time tunnel,, then told my grandpa about wanting to go back and be a cowboy. he laughed, then over that summer told me much of what I now know to be true about who and what we are as people.
but it was his way of saying what forever is that set me off to find a way to do it.
he told me that it was like river that feeds a giant lake, all of forever just setting there. each day that passes fills one cup of water. at the end of the day when we go to sleep that days cup is poured into the river. it flows into the lake of forever. then he ask me if I could go and dip out that same water from the lake. I thought lake,,,water,,,,cup,,,,, what the ,,,,, look I just want to go back and be a cowboy ..

so after all that I guess it was a TV show,,,,,, the time tunnel ...

Pooria

It all started for me hearing this famous quote by Michio Kaku on radio - "don’t turn someone away who knocks at your door one day and claims to be your future great-great-great grandchild. They may be right." At that moment I didn't take it serious, but after starting searching on the internet, finding out about Andrew D. Basiago and watching his conferences, reading lots of articles, and most specially appearance of a number outta nowhere on my laptop screen(in the totally blank search bar of a page while I was not looking at screen in just a couple of seconds) and figuring out it has an affiliation with the subject of Time Travel which I've decided to consider as a divine message or some message from somewhere at least and has kept me absolutely amazed and confused at the same time up to this day, I now believe it's very real and not something just fictional.

Last edited: