What The Hell Is A Caduceus Coil pt2

mullac998

In order to send information from point a to b you have to collect energy from the aether then have a transmitter and receiver on the same frequency which can sent long distances.

mullac998

Electromagnetic waves are transverse waves but when canceled out they become scalar waves which are longitudinal waves which are unique. Just because sound waves are longitudinal doesn't mean its gonna have the same effect because when producing scalar you are collecting energy from the aether.
The fact no one understands this is the reason no one will ever time travel on this forum.

TimeFlipper

In order to send information from point a to b you have to collect energy from the aether then have a transmitter and receiver on the same frequency which can sent long distances.
The fact no one understands this is the reason no one will ever time travel on this forum.tt

Unfortunately you have NEVER grasped the fact that i was NOT talking about cancelling out "Electromagnetic Waves" that you are clearly obsessed about and cannot get out of your mind, or you are simply NOT understanding what iam talking about, and just want to twist things around for your own purposes…

FYI It was YOU that first wrote about cancelling out BOTH the Electromagnetic Fields of a Caduceus Coil, NOT me!!….You wanted to create "Radiant/Scalar energy from within the Caduceus Coil somehow , maybe from the so called "aether" which seems a popular term on Paranormalis now...

All i mentioned was instead of using a Caduceus Coil to create a Scalar Wave, i chose to use two basic magnets glued together with both their North Poles facing each, that meant the SPACE between the 2 magnets was created from both the collapsed/destroyed Magnetic fields..

An electrical noise source modulated the SPACE now existing between the 2 magnets hopefully creating an Electroacoustic Wave, that i used for producing a Morse Code message, albeit a theoretical or even a practical type of wave..

The frequency of the sound wave would determine both transmit and receive purposes, however iam certain you will still want to say i was talking about Electromagnetic Fields, instead of the Magnetic fields of 2 Magnets :fp: :LOL:,,

F Stein

Iam literally AMAZED that not a single Paranormalis member has even shown the picture of a Caducous Coil.. o_O...Pictures Below..
From what I recall when first becoming aware of Caduceus Coils was that firstly the angles must be at 45 degrees, and the centre the of the "X" is where the wiring crosses each other, becoming the space of a collapsed Magnetic Field, releasing Scalar Waves (Non Hertzian Waves)..Pictures Below..

I personally moved away from that type of coil in preference of using two Magnets stuck together with both North Poles facing each other...The space inbetween the two magnets is the space of a collapsed Magnetic Field, that was modulated by a constant noise source, thus creating a type of Electro-Acoustic wave.....I attempted unsuccessfully to send out a Morse Code message to anybody, simply by interrupting the noise source in a series of dots and dashes :(..

View attachment 10650
What has to be 45 degrees, the wires as they cross around the pole or the pole itself leaning at 45 degrees? Also how big does this has to be? Can it be small like a pencil size Caduceus coil or as large a telegraph pole?

TimeFlipper

What has to be 45 degrees, the wires as they cross around the pole or the pole itself leaning at 45 degrees? Also how big does this has to be? Can it be small like a pencil size Caduceus coil or as large a telegraph pole?
The angle of the winding on a pencil or even a telegraph pole, please take note of the windings on the picture..

Rd695d6285d93da2a15c364abc8bb98f1.jpg