What to do/eat if planning a TT OBE or physical travel with the HDR;

Pegii

What did you experience with the hdr?
Astral travel, parallel universe travel
Well I figured that. :p Care to go into more detail?
Well I had a couple of obes. Had a semi lucid dream where I was with my ex bae. Temporarily physically travelled to a parallel universe. My mother heard 'me' jumping upstairs but it was't me and there was none left in the house

Pegii

You need to eat a big of large fluffy marshmallows and a sparkling, highly carbonated beverage.
My dear friend Cassie says 'most of the time you gotta feed the body. Sometimes you gotta feed the soul'. Too true. Nothing beats a beer and packet of Doritos :p

Martian

Nah SP, my metabolism allows me to eat anything i want, even at my advancing years...The new superfood, black puddings :eek::D..
Actually, when this was stated last year about black puddings i was a little bit concerned, knowing the ingredients SP ::LOL:::D
Yeah, this is just a guideline. I do tend to eat a lot of shit and manage to OBE pretty well. Although last year I was on this detox thing and I obed every night
Hope you brush your teeth. :p

Pegii

Nah SP, my metabolism allows me to eat anything i want, even at my advancing years...The new superfood, black puddings :eek::D..
Actually, when this was stated last year about black puddings i was a little bit concerned, knowing the ingredients SP ::LOL:::D
Yeah, this is just a guideline. I do tend to eat a lot of shit and manage to OBE pretty well. Although last year I was on this detox thing and I obed every night
Hope you brush your teeth. :p
Ewwwww

Pegii

This is a recommendation, just a guideline. For example slip-ups can happen it's not the end of the world. This is for travel with the HDR. This is what I recommend, personally because it helped me.

Cutting out or limiting temporarily:
Wheat, especially white processed wheat (Admitedly I'm a hypocrite here, cause I love it!)
Dairy
Cheap, processed low quality meat
White sugar
Chemical foods (i.e artificial colours and flavours in drinks and sweets)

Also try to:
Meditate, even for a few seconds,
Yoga,
Mind games like scrabble or soduko or a word search
Bathing

This should really help with astral travel and physical travel with the HDR. May also help with lucid dreaming.
So you are saying i should cut out or limit all the food i eat?..Damn it, no wonder im having trouble with my Delta T Antenna!! o_0:D
temporarily. Slip ups are okay. Don't be too hard on yourself. Remember what I said about feeding the soul