What to do/eat if planning a TT OBE or physical travel with the HDR;

Pegii

This is a recommendation, just a guideline. For example slip-ups can happen it's not the end of the world. This is for travel with the HDR. This is what I recommend, personally because it helped me.

Cutting out or limiting temporarily:
Wheat, especially white processed wheat (Admitedly I'm a hypocrite here, cause I love it!)
Dairy
Cheap, processed low quality meat
White sugar
Chemical foods (i.e artificial colours and flavours in drinks and sweets)

Also try to:
Meditate, even for a few seconds,
Yoga,
Mind games like scrabble or soduko or a word search
Bathing

This should really help with astral travel and physical travel with the HDR. May also help with lucid dreaming.

Martian

What did you experience with the hdr?

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Don't eat anything for a few hours before. It is best if your stomach is empty. The Digestion process will then not interfere with your central chakra when trying to fly. :)

TimeFlipper

This is a recommendation, just a guideline. For example slip-ups can happen it's not the end of the world. This is for travel with the HDR. This is what I recommend, personally because it helped me.

Wheat, especially white processed wheat (Admitedly I'm a hypocrite here, cause I love it!)
Dairy
White sugar

Also try to:
Yoga,
Bathing

This should really help with astral travel and physical travel with the HDR. May also help with lucid dreaming.
So you are saying i should cut out or limit all the food i eat?..Damn it, no wonder im having trouble with my Delta T Antenna!! o_0:D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

Dairy
White sugar

Also try to:
Yoga,
Bathing

So you are saying i should cut out or limit all the food i eat?..Damn it, no wonder im having trouble with my Delta T Antenna!! o_0:D

Not you @TimeFlipper You need all the food inside you, you can get!

TimeFlipper

Nah SP, my metabolism allows me to eat anything i want, even at my advancing years...The new superfood, black puddings :eek::D..
Actually, when this was stated last year about black puddings i was a little bit concerned, knowing the ingredients SP ::LOL:::D

Pegii

Nah SP, my metabolism allows me to eat anything i want, even at my advancing years...The new superfood, black puddings :eek::D..
Actually, when this was stated last year about black puddings i was a little bit concerned, knowing the ingredients SP ::LOL:::D
Yeah, this is just a guideline. I do tend to eat a lot of shit and manage to OBE pretty well. Although last year I was on this detox thing and I obed every night