What would be your cult?

Beholder

If all cults were legal, and devoted members were easy to get, what would your cult be like? Cloaks or capes, abstinent or pervy, open minded or obedient, secret and exclusive or loud and expansive...

Not looking for guides in how to brainwash someone, just curious about your group's formalization of tradition and belief when not being judged as eccentric by outsiders.

Wind7

Staff
If all cults were legal, and devoted members were easy to get, what would your cult be like? Cloaks or capes, abstinent or pervy, open minded or obedient, secret and exclusive or loud and expansive...

Not looking for guides in how to brainwash someone, just curious about your group's formalization of tradition and belief when not being judged as eccentric by outsiders.

The Cult of Silly Walks.

giphy.gif
creeping-funny.gif

AbleIllegalJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Simple rule...Be yourself.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hello, friend.

I am Cosmo, Lord Ruler of the Void domain known by denizens of your mortal realm as "Teetieigh", and I come as a representative of the Galactic Council of Beings, bringing tithings of positive light and energy to both bipeds and quadrupeds. Having ascended to the high throne of Ashtar within the rings of Saturn by my 32nd incarnation, I earned the title of Pleiadean Lightworker by both birthright and combat trial. I now vibrate in overtones of violet/puce, and can collocate my astral bodies at will.

Individuals blessed enough to meet our requirements may ultimately exit this plane of existence, and join us within the Void for some Mario Kart and ice cream. We have a birthday room.

As an obvious measure of security, the full initiation rites cannot be disclosed. I will tell you a few things that it involves, though:

+ Reciting the melodic harmonies of a 56K modem with an undisclosed level of accuracy
+ Solving a Rubik's Cube with the stickers missing
+ Achieving full-frontal 5th dimensional separation from this plane of reality

More information about how to join is available by remote viewing the contents of the folder in our lab. The target ID is 060314,

Good luck!

lamdo263

I'm not sure? I mean there's many kinds of cults :unsure:

Beholder

I'm not sure? I mean there's many kinds of cults :unsure:
We had a sex cult with bizarre orgies on the border between Sweden and Finland. My family has history there from medieval times.
Korpela movement - Wikipedia

Also the Knutby sect where members were brainwashed to kill. We know people in that village through the church, but my parents never speak of what happened.
Knutby murder - Wikipedia