What's the quickest way I can get abducted?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I do feel as though I may have some relevance. I'd very much like to help the human race. I just feel like I need to gather up memories more and have a little bit of my own assistance first. I've been piecing more and more things together. My friend even had a dream about a Venusian conflict and they were laying on the ground dead. It was quite odd.

Remnant

1. Very well. I am part of some groups that might be able to help you, at least slightly. I can try to get you to them but it will need to wait until tomorrow in my time as it's quite late and one of the operators isn't online. I also know a bloke who can supposedly create soul memory restoration frequencies.

I do feel as though I may have some relevance. I'd very much like to help the human race. I just feel like I need to gather up memories more and have a little bit of my own assistance first. I've been piecing more and more things together. My friend even had a dream about a Venusian conflict and they were laying on the ground dead. It was quite odd.
Yes I believe so as well and I'm glad your polarity leans towards good like that. Quite tired of folks who enjoy harming and manipulating humans.

May I have the info to contact these Xixthians?
I believe the email is [email protected] and their current leader save for Isaac can be reached at [email protected]

The server is Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
1. Very well. I am part of some groups that might be able to help you, at least slightly. I can try to get you to them but it will need to wait until tomorrow in my time as it's quite late and one of the operators isn't online. I also know a bloke who can supposedly create soul memory restoration frequencies.

Yes I believe so as well and I'm glad your polarity leans towards good like that. Quite tired of folks who enjoy harming and manipulating humans.

I believe the email is [email protected] and their current leader save for Isaac can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you very much for the assistance. It means a lot. I'd love to hear about these groups when you're capable of it tomorrow. I'd also like to know more about him. I've been curious. How are you so knowledgeable of such information?

Remnant

Thank you very much for the assistance. It means a lot. I'd love to hear about these groups when you're capable of it tomorrow. I'd also like to know more about him. I've been curious. How are you so knowledgeable of such information?
Ah that is a very long story my friend. To put it very very shortly, well.. I've been around for a very long time, I've done lots of research mostly physical through old books and such, I've been lucky(or perhaps unlucky) enough to meet the right people , entities, systems , etc. , I was born into a life that has allowed me to see many such things firsthand, and I've been able to unlock almost all of my soul memories. When it comes to the Xixthians and HA in particular, well I've met them all seems some things and have had a good deal of chats with them and Isaac. I've also done a good deal of research on them, mostly sourced from The Prime Operator, John Daniel Wiker, who is a good friend of mine and quite knowledgable on them.

Not sure who you meant by he. The second in command I know very little of save that he's a Glori, a very high xixthian rank, and such. As for Isaac he is the fifth operator and the one who founded life on Xixth. There's a lot more to it which I can perhaps elaborate on tomorrow as well.

You are most welcome my friend. I'm always happy to help.

TimeFlipper

@Blue Wolf I hope you realise that if you were abducted by aliens its very likely you would have "implants" fitted inside you which could control you into doing things that you dont really want to do...Similar to post hypnotic suggestions...

Be very careful in what you wish for, sometimes it comes true! :eek:

Last edited:

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
@Blue Wolf I hope you realise that if you were abducted by aliens its very likely you would have "implants" fitted inside you which could control you into doing things that you dont really want to do...Similar to post hypnotic suggestions...

I'm aware of that. As long as it doesn't make me kill my loved ones or eat a homeless man's skin off, I'm ready. They can strap me down and cut me open while I'm awake. I just need to communicate with them.

Remnant

Aight I'm back. So, The Order of Trinity is a truthseeker system created by Operator Love, and it recently became merged with Alternity. There's a lot of relevant people there and a lot of good information. They could teach you some things and help you out a bit I'd say. The main server requires a voice and face reveal to ensure you aren't an alt or such or soemthing and it ususally takes until they trust you but I can link to what I believe is their test server for potential new folks :: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Also if you have any more questions feel free to ask

I'm aware of that. As long as it doesn't make me kill my loved ones or eat a homeless man's skin off, I'm ready. They can strap me down and cut me open while I'm awake. I just need to communicate with them.
Hm well you may be out of luck because the purpose of almost all legitimate abductions is to create anti human soldiers and they always send you after your loved ones first.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Implants, especially those for mind control to do things against your will, sound like things bad aliens would do. I'm very certain that good aliens would not want to do that.

I'm looking for good aliens, and I'm sure @Blue Wolf is too, right Blue Wolf?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation

Implants, especially those for mind control to do things against your will, sound like things bad aliens would do. I'm very certain that good aliens would not want to do that.

I'm looking for good aliens, and I'm sure @Blue Wolf is too, right Blue Wolf?
Good and bad are simply ideas. I'm looking for helpful aliens. I don't want to make too much contact with unhelpful ones that would do any form of harm to me. I wish for contact with an alien race where a beneficial relationship can most probably be established.