Whats the worst nightmare your mind ever came up with

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Good day everyone
here is the topic
write about the worst , your mind ever came up with

mine: yesterday night i dreamt i was in some world i always dream about and this slimy tentacle creature came out of nowhere, call in french ( le mange mange tout ) (eat eat everything)
this little tentacle monster had no face or anything of the sort only a mouth, it started by eating any living that was near it : two small animal and one child and then started growing out of proportion , eating everything living thing in its range, it was pretty aweful to witness , hearing this helpless being : been eating alive, the scream was so aweful i woke up in sweat

still wondering what it meant, but please do share yours im curious to read if anyone had worst
have a good day
Francois

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I actually think dreams, including nightmares, come from something out of this world (i.e. other planets, dimensions, etc.), and are not fabricated by the mind. Dreams can actually be pretty darn weird.

The worst kinds of nightmares I remember having were ones where I'm in a car and falling to my death.

TnWatchdog

When I was a kid...if I knew the dream was getting scary, I knew how to force my eyes open while sleeping to wake up thus avoiding the situation. lol

Every once in awhile I will srceam as loud as possible jumping up from my sleep. I would say this happens about a couple times a year and I never have a clue what it was about. I never get alarmed by any dream so this is very interesting. Imagine a movie where a person is lying flat on his back and bounces up to a sitting position screaming...that is what it is like.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I'm pretty sure that when we sleep we cross borders into other dimensions. It possibly gives us a taste of the various Spirit worlds we go to when we die and come from before we're born.

An interesting thing for me is that the more attached I become to this material plain of existence we live in, the less I dream. 20 years ago when I was meditating and trying to increase my psychic abilities I would dream every night. I would even meet beings that I knew were sentient and not part of the dream.

The only puzzling thing for me is that 19/20 dreams that I remember these days are nightmarish. Is that what's awaits us after death, a dimension of nightmares?

TnWatchdog

I had this dream a few years back but really remember it well.
I was in a large room with screaming people laying on the floor. The devil was going to each person sitting on their chest while they screamed with fright while he was ontop of them. I finally realized, when it came to my turn, I wouldn't look the devil in the eye...and it worked! He moved on to the next person.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I finally realized, when it came to my turn, I wouldn't look the devil in the eye...and it worked! He moved on to the next person.
I was able to do that in a few dreams of similar nature. Not looking at those bad entities in the eye kinda made them go away. They gotta feed on our negative emotions, on our fear.

bluejay_1919

When I was pregnant I had horrible nightmares about being attacked in many scenarios. I always assumed it was from being a big horror movie fan. Then they turned into nightmares about one scenario over and over again, which is more disturbing to me....a terrorist attack. Being caught in the middle of crazed gunmen taking over shopping centers or tourist attractions and I have to protect my small children. There's very detailed specifics to these dreams and they remain the same everytime, so they make me extremely nervous and somewhat paranoid if I realize I'm in a similar location as my dreams show. They end with several brave men, including my husband, distracting the terrorists so a few of us women with children can escape. My husband tells me to not look back, no matter what. With both kids , I run like crazy away from the building and I hear nothing but gunfire.

This makes me wake up crying everytime. I absolutely hate it.

TheCreator

I have been through hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanoes, a nuclear explosion, and a polar shift. I have drowned, been shot, had horrific car accidents, and sustained violent and painful fatal wounds. I have seen evil up close, been to hell, signed agreements with demons, watched by daughter get run over by an 18 wheeler, watched my son get fried by aliens, been abducted by aliens multiple times, traveled in one of their ships that was powered by sound and color back to WWII ('41 or '42) and was chased by a Nazi possessed by a demon, and participated in a "reeducation" class with other abductees taught by an alien disguised as a human.

Just to name a few...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've had concentration camp dreams and used to have a recurring dream of me hiding in a library with a gorilla trying to get me.