Whats the worst nightmare your mind ever came up with

TimeFlipper

I have been through hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanoes, a nuclear explosion, and a polar shift. I have drowned, been shot, had horrific car accidents, and sustained violent and painful fatal wounds. I have seen evil up close, been to hell, signed agreements with demons, watched by daughter get run over by an 18 wheeler, watched my son get fried by aliens, been abducted by aliens multiple times, traveled in one of their ships that was powered by sound and color back to WWII ('41 or '42) and was chased by a Nazi possessed by a demon, and participated in a "reeducation" class with other abductees taught by an alien disguised as a human.

Just to name a few...
Anything else you can add to this? :eek: :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have been through hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanoes, a nuclear explosion, and a polar shift. I have drowned, been shot, had horrific car accidents, and sustained violent and painful fatal wounds. I have seen evil up close, been to hell, signed agreements with demons, watched by daughter get run over by an 18 wheeler, watched my son get fried by aliens, been abducted by aliens multiple times, traveled in one of their ships that was powered by sound and color back to WWII ('41 or '42) and was chased by a Nazi possessed by a demon, and participated in a "reeducation" class with other abductees taught by an alien disguised as a human.

Just to name a few...

He hasn't met me yet.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :mad:

download (10).jpg

TheCreator

Just to name a few...
Sure is. I might add that they were all full sensory, full color experiences. They were all no less real than my waking experience. The pain was all too real.

Getting shot by the Nazi demon really frickin' hurt but the alien healed me pretty quick after I crawled into the craft. The inside of the craft was pretty awesome. Once the door shut (which was VERY tiny) every surface was seamless, but there weren't any flat surfaces. The ceiling curved into the wall which curved into the floor. The interior was oval shaped and the floor area was MAYBE 200 square feet. The only distinguishing features were four columns equally spaced around the craft that extended floor to ceiling, and these, too, seamlessly blended in. Everything was a base of semi-opaque white, but the walls and columns would illuminate in various colors in various places and would emanate tones based on colors. There were no windows.

The ship was controlled by psychokinetically (not exactly a word, but best fits) manipulating the color patterns on the columns and would take two "people" to successfully pilot. It was capable of travel anywhere in space/time. When the "door" opened, it could appear on any surface of the interior of the craft depending on it's relationship to the external location and fit the shape of the door at the destination. For example, when we were being chased by the demon Nazi, we had to climb into a furnace. You know, the ones they used for bodies. The problem was the door to the craft was at the BACK of the furnace, and two people trying to climb into one with a Nazi demon close behind was not an easy task. We had to get in, close the door, then open the door to the craft before the SOB turned it on. We closed the door on the craft just as the furnace kicked on. I should mention that the craft was not visible from the exterior, and the impression was that it existed outside our normal dimension. Think of a TARDIS without the external shell.

The aliens themselves were tall - 10-12 feet - and looked kind of like a grey. All the dreams I've had with aliens always involve them. One in particular I was in the old west and was running from the law. Flying and passing through walls is a common element to dreams where I'm running from law enforcement, but this time I went backward through a wall into a modern stairwell that shouldn't have been there and immediately went lucid. Standing there were two tall greys holding what looked like clipboards or tablets, looking at me curiously. They telepathically asked themselves, "how'd he get in here", and I heard them. I immediately asked them, "are you malicious or benign?" It was a curious choice of words on my part, but after a few moments of deliberation they responded, "benign". I said, "That's awesome!" and shook one's three-fingered hand (always three pointy fingers on these guys). I then started talking a LOT, much to their dismay, and I got the sense they felt I was irritatingly obnoxious.

But that's how it always goes with them. I am always in defiance of any of their goals. In the Nazi dream I asked to fly the craft and they were reluctant, but I did it anyway. Not having a co-pilot before starting, the craft started to list. One of the aliens then slowly walked over to the other columns and stabilized it but they weren't too happy. I felt like a toddler in my excitement compared to them, and they never visibly showed any emotion. Even what I could feel from them, they were always very calm.

I could keep going, but I think I've said enough for now.

Itheblaze

So, what kind of contracts did you sign for the Demons? How many years in exchange before they collect? What did the Demons and Hell look like? Why do you think you and your family was chosen for these many visitations?

TimeFlipper

Just to name a few...
Sure is. I might add that they were all full sensory, full color experiences. They were all no less real than my waking experience. The pain was all too real.

Getting shot by the Nazi demon really frickin' hurt but the alien healed me pretty quick after I crawled into the craft. The inside of the craft was pretty awesome. Once the door shut (which was VERY tiny) every surface was seamless, but there weren't any flat surfaces. The ceiling curved into the wall which curved into the floor. The interior was oval shaped and the floor area was MAYBE 200 square feet. The only distinguishing features were four columns equally spaced around the craft that extended floor to ceiling, and these, too, seamlessly blended in. Everything was a base of semi-opaque white, but the walls and columns would illuminate in various colors in various places and would emanate tones based on colors. There were no windows.

The ship was controlled by psychokinetically (not exactly a word, but best fits) manipulating the color patterns on the columns and would take two "people" to successfully pilot. It was capable of travel anywhere in space/time. When the "door" opened, it could appear on any surface of the interior of the craft depending on it's relationship to the external location and fit the shape of the door at the destination. For example, when we were being chased by the demon Nazi, we had to climb into a furnace. You know, the ones they used for bodies. The problem was the door to the craft was at the BACK of the furnace, and two people trying to climb into one with a Nazi demon close behind was not an easy task. We had to get in, close the door, then open the door to the craft before the SOB turned it on. We closed the door on the craft just as the furnace kicked on. I should mention that the craft was not visible from the exterior, and the impression was that it existed outside our normal dimension. Think of a TARDIS without the external shell.

The aliens themselves were tall - 10-12 feet - and looked kind of like a grey. All the dreams I've had with aliens always involve them. One in particular I was in the old west and was running from the law. Flying and passing through walls is a common element to dreams where I'm running from law enforcement, but this time I went backward through a wall into a modern stairwell that shouldn't have been there and immediately went lucid. Standing there were two tall greys holding what looked like clipboards or tablets, looking at me curiously. They telepathically asked themselves, "how'd he get in here", and I heard them. I immediately asked them, "are you malicious or benign?" It was a curious choice of words on my part, but after a few moments of deliberation they responded, "benign". I said, "That's awesome!" and shook one's three-fingered hand (always three pointy fingers on these guys). I then started talking a LOT, much to their dismay, and I got the sense they felt I was irritatingly obnoxious.

But that's how it always goes with them. I am always in defiance of any of their goals. In the Nazi dream I asked to fly the craft and they were reluctant, but I did it anyway. Not having a co-pilot before starting, the craft started to list. One of the aliens then slowly walked over to the other columns and stabilized it but they weren't too happy. I felt like a toddler in my excitement compared to them, and they never visibly showed any emotion. Even what I could feel from them, they were always very calm.

I could keep going, but I think I've said enough for now.
Damn it i wish my dreams were as detailed as yours..Every time a gorgeous woman comes into my dreams i cant remember anything else that happened when i wake up :mad::D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The idea that there is a reason behind the fact we often can't remember our dreams is both interesting and scary.

Perhaps we don't remember them just because our subconscious and conscious minds are not that good at communicating with one another.

Or the reason is something far more sinister...!