what's up with the date 2017?

midsummerlight

I keep running across various sources on the Internet referencing the year 2017 as being hugely influential, namely in the area of large amounts of disclosure that affect everyone.
Cory Goode, on his blog, references this idea: how are parents going to feel, for example, when they realize they been poisoning their children with government mandated vaccinations as well as feeding their children poisonous food. And in one thread on his site 2017 is mentioned. I would love to hear a comment from you on this year and what do you think will happen to people who have blindly follow it? Thanking you in advance, AAA

walt willis

My best guess is that there may be a major change in politics take place in 2017 that will cause an economic down turn.
After eight years of tax and spend government there will need to be a belt tightening and that will be very painful to many folks living paycheck to paycheck.
Logic dictates there may be some civil unrest caused by the suffering by so many families.

In order to prevent a revolution our elected leaders may try to deflect the blame towards another nation and that may cause a world war.

So the year 2017 would be the most likely year for such an event to take place.

Tron1

its going to happen obama did the worst thing you could do is speak out... get prepared.

Falkon303

I keep running across various sources on the Internet referencing the year 2017 as being hugely influential, namely in the area of large amounts of disclosure that affect everyone.
Cory Goode, on his blog, references this idea: how are parents going to feel, for example, when they realize they been poisoning their children with government mandated vaccinations as well as feeding their children poisonous food. And in one thread on his site 2017 is mentioned. I would love to hear a comment from you on this year and what do you think will happen to people who have blindly follow it? Thanking you in advance, AAA

Personally I don't buy it. What I have seen throughout my life is constant oncoming "predictions" of people saying "oh this year is going to be the start of <insert claim here>". I personally think it's people trying to get attention or be known for predicting something. There have been apocalyptic predictions since 66 ce - List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think people predict things in an effort to feel in control while perhaps in reality there is no scripted sitcom with a timer deciding when and why things happen, and even if there was, what makes us thing we'd even be able to access such information?

heka2015

hi,
well, i have to say, after bothering myself in reading prophecies and predictions since...forever, that ANY prediction or prophecy containing a EXACT date/year is simply one of the following:

1.: complete bullshit and attention-seeking
2.: the date is a personal conclusion from the predicter/prophet or anybody else writing it down
3.: not actually a prediction or prophecy but mostly an educated guess

My advise would be, to not take any predictions for real, if there is a date involved, or simply forget the date and read ahead and enjoy the story.
Scaring people is not the way to go!
Just remember the parable boy and wolf.

heka